Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Golf Club Prime confirmed for U15:

e5fc08.jpg

New Gamemode: using a melee weapon to smack small but very dense greenades at Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Corrupted milling about. More points wins, and you lose 1 point for smacking it. It goes by a certain number of rounds, and is a non-combative PvP mode, 100% Skill.

You just need to grind for the Club BP, Club Head, Club Handle, and Club Shaft, from Tier 5 Void.

i knew my second all-nighter would prove fruitful, i knew it!

heh, i am checking warframe constantly to  see if it updated yet

I'mma just wait until RedText tells me to restart for update deployed. after I login, and confirm it updates, I'll be heading to bed ~.^

This is gonna be great!~

[DE]Sheldon! WHAT COLOURS DO YOU PLAY?

*I SAW THE DECKS!* YOU PLAY! I MUST KNOW WHAT COLOUR OF PLANESWALKER YOU ARE!

I see White and a black card in top of the "red cased" cards

so it means he is either playing white-black and he put red casing on the black cards

or that he has 2 decks one white one black?

or that he just has mixed cards there and the red casing probably contains red cards? 

no idea lol

Its better for starting players everywhere to have Loki replaced. Most of my friends who started to play warframe chose Loki as a starter and couldn't make it past the third mission on Mercury. I'm also tired of seeing new players running around without invis as a Lvl 20 Loki (Unmodded) and wondering why they died. [DE] Is doing the right thing for new players and veteran players alike.

Good job [DE] :)

Invisibility is not required for a Loki to stay alive. I have a completely non-caster Loki that I can use on any of the levels located on the star chart (never tried taking him to the void). 

Can someone do a gif of the kubrow dragging it's butt across the floor?

I never cared for kubrows.

But now I NEED ONE OF THESE.

im wondering how it will keep up with me and my Zoren coptering with all the attack rate mods xD