Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Not AS excited as you are, seeing as we PS4 peasants got another good month or so, but still quite interested to see how the 'quest' system works, and I REAAAAALLLY want to see how the new Sword and Sheild weapon works.

Sword and Board is gonna get leveled to 30 and put away just like anything else

ATTENTION: Solar rails will no longer be deployable for PC starting 10 AM EDT on July 15th (Tuesday) and lasting until U14 launches.

f4b2c64ad1431a739f0ecb51ec827956.png

This is sort of a confirmation. You know what this means.

WEDNESDAY IS THE DAY

So if I read right and use....MATHS!!!,,,,we will be getting the update on Wednesday the day?

So bacily AKA midnight tonight?

Or am I missing something here?

U14 is definitely more than 24 hours away, and therefore, not tomorrow to me. I'm expecting another 11:59pm update.I wish to be pleasantly surprised, but DE has a reputation for for very close calls....and lots of bugs to fix the first couple hours days after the release. Not that I'm complaining, so to speak, can't wait, but I wait with caution and stifled excitement. 

So if I read right and use....MATHS!!!,,,,we will be getting the update on Wednesday the day?

So bacily AKA midnight tonight?

Or am I missing something here?

It might be better to say that it'll be in about 34 hours as of this post given how that would be midday-ish Wednesday for DE.

It might be better to say that it'll be in about 34 hours as of this post given how that would be midday-ish Wednesday for DE.

This

I would expect it no sooner than 38 hours from now. That would be at about 5 PM their time.

and this did not help me what so ever.

how long in 38 hours or 34 hours will it be in the UK time now?

This

and this did not help me what so ever.

how long in 38 hours or 34 hours will it be in the UK time now?

As far as I know. You'll go to bed and find U14 in the morning. 5PM their time, what's the time difference?

Note: 5 pm is a rough guess. It could be released at 2am like some other updates for all we know

Edited by Armouredhunter

I dont think this has been pointed out before (Apologies if it has) but is this a new prime wep i see? I can't tell what one it is.. i hope its something new and i haven't mistakened it for an already existing prime Q_Q 

P.S. This is taken from the new banner 

cestraprime.png

Edited by Genzaio