Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

you do realize it could just be a hype page for the upcoming update at a later date.

Technically they would be true to their word since they delivered the 14 update just as a webpage and information since it was never announced that it was for the game.

My U14 hype state has been really weird.

I didn't follow the streams until pre U13. Then, I got over-over-over excited for everything that happened.

Now DE seems to have mastered the art of the buildup: getting you a little tense, but letting you be sorta meh about the whole thing.

It's good you have your hype in a controlled state. Overhype and it'll never live up to the standard you set. Underhype and it won't seem good because you weren't excited to begin with.

Don't get me wrong, I'm more hyped than when Lepidopterology was announced with Forestry, and that is HARD to come near, but the Hype is all centered around a rumor, so I'm able to contain it, for the most part.

Besides, even if it's only barebones breeding, Forestry exists, and I can go play that a little if I need to.

what tradition? all the updates since u9 have been on various says ranging from wednesday to friday......

It's always been Wednesday since they stopped doing Friday updates. Now, what time on Wednesday is a different topic...