Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

So tomorrow is Wednesday the update day (Unless DE want to repeat what happened last time).

Anyone kown excaly what time on the Wednesday?

Normally ts around 6-7-8pm in UK time

Or do you think it will come out this midnight?

Also sexy new warframe.

Edited by LegionCynex

Well I live in South Africa and the update normally comes round about 2-5am on thursday depends on how big the update is. Keep that in mind and just convert it with a converter im too lazy... <3

Edited by ReptileZA

So tomorrow is Wednesday the update day (Unless DE want to repeat what happened last time).

Anyone kown excaly what time on the Wednesday?

Normally ts around 6-7-8pm in UK time

Or do you think it will come out this midnight?

Also sexy new warframe.

I'm hoping for midnight DE time, but last time it was 1:30.

I would like to suggest for continuity, fluidity and just plain logical site navigation that this topic be linked to the "Teaser Page", Start Page, Front Page Stories as applicable and the new Splash screen (which seems incomplete or broken at the moment). I had to ask where this info was to find this topic - there is no reference to it on the front page or it's stories. If you click on "PC" the page reloads. If you click on "Attention Tenno" the Loading Screen with Pics and no links or other info loads. I don't now if it is intentional but it frustrating and we should be able to easily navigate here - not have to ask someone. Also, the word "Liset" does not appear, and the name of the new Warframe is not there - so you have nothing to go on for a search (which you shouldn't have to anyway). Please fix it so we and other visitors are directed to the right place (here for now) when clicking on links.

Mq3puss.jpg

I would like to suggest for continuity, fluidity and just plain logical site navigation that this topic be linked to the "Teaser Page", Start Page, Front Page Stories as applicable and the new Splash screen (which seems incomplete or broken at the moment). I had to ask where this info was to find this topic - there is no reference to it on the front page or it's stories. If you click on "PC" the page reloads. If you click on "Attention Tenno" the Loading Screen with Pics and no links or other info loads. I don't now if it is intentional but it frustrating and we should be able to easily navigate here - not have to ask someone. Also, the word "Liset" does not appear, and the name of the new Warframe is not there - so you have nothing to go on for a search (which you shouldn't have to anyway). Please fix it so we and other visitors are directed to the right place (here for now) when clicking on links.

-snip-

I hate to be pedantic... but...

g1UjtyP.gif

what?