The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suma's Warframe Art (New Post 11/24/15, More Gate, The Chakra Frame :)

SUMA

on tenno live they talked about a character that was just like my concept for this character. like she felt betrayed by the lotus somehow and is out to kill her, feeling that the tenno are misguided and are being deceived by the lotus. wierd how i just had the idea and then heard about the character on tenno live. anyway im sure theirs is a male, all hatched out and developed up for U16. anyway the concept was fun :P

YFkfpu3.jpg

i mean insect base more on how the frame operates and it's skill function, not names or looks.

thanks for the feedback as well :) all comments appreciated.....artists feeeed off of them xD

Edited by SUMA

2sbgUkh.jpg

pHLKREs.jpg

I'd LOVE to make a concept out of these pictures, with full powers, stats, etc. If you'd allow me, I could write it all up and post a topic in the concepts forum, with credit to you for the images, unless you've already done that. If not, I'm surprised you haven't yet, she looks cool as hell, if a bit Novaish.

Edited by Dequire

feel free to concept away, lots of times i have no idea on the skills/performance of the frames. just a faint concept...that one was suppose to be one based on rainbow builds lol

feel free to concept away, lots of times i have no idea on the skills/performance of the frames. just a faint concept...that one was suppose to be one based on rainbow builds lol

And with you're generous permission and awesome art, I give you, Luminous.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/433338-warframe-concept-luminous-light-bender/

If you like what I've done with her, I'd be happy to do concepts for some of the other stuff you've drawn, too.

Edited by Dequire

Made another Concept! Meet Umbra, the Shadow Manipulator. Caster frame, decent at CC and heavy target disposal.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/437814-warframe-concept-umbra-shadow-frame/

Also, quick question while I'm here. Do you mind if I post the concepts and images to my DA? I will of course credit you for the artwork and permission, with a link to this topic in each one.