The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Doppelganger!

[DE]Megan

It's everyone's favorite dinosaur: Barney!

Reference Photo: EY0lZU1.jpg 
Warframe Doppelganger: d29J2Mz.jpg

Barney is a stuffed dinosaur toy that comes to life through children's imaginations. The show that he comes from, Barney & Friends, was made to convey educational messages directed at kids.

Like many '90s kids, he was a part of my childhood... I couldn't resist creating him for this competition!

I used Rhino because he seemed to have a build that's the closest resemblance to Barney. Barney is a peaceful dinosaur, so I tried to limit the weaponry!

Barney's character is lighthearted and whimsical, which are two difficult elements to find in Warframe... Nonetheless, I thought this garden was the best location to shoot a picture of Barney's Doppelganger! Enjoy!
Edited by Lotsacake

NYAEBAk.jpg?1

So unfortunately it didn't turn out exactly how i wanted, but here is valkyr as anti sora from kingdom hearts.

I would have liked to do some tweaks, including having the color valkyr's energy be black as to look like the streams coming off anti sora, but if i made it black it would get rid of the yellow eye effect. i also wahted to put a gas effect on my venka and make the gas black so i could at least have some smoking claws but alas. and lastly, bad picture is bad because;

a) i have no idea how to do decent resolution using paint.net

b) my dojo is strangely the only place my valkyr would do the agile stance, which for me was a staple in making the character.

anyways i like how it turned out so, enjoy

Edited by Anbu_Wizard