Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinding

(PSN)DesecratedFlame

Question

16 answers to this question

If you are trying to level up multiple weapons (primary, secondary, melee) at same time don't go solo. The shared xp of a group will help tremendously. In general the higher the enemy level the more xp. A great place to level up multiple things and earn credits are the higher level dark sectors like pluto's sechura. You'll earn a lot of credits and affinity. Also dark sector conflicts. In other words don't solo if you are leveling, you can speed it up by joining randoms in high level dark sectors.

If you are trying to level up multiple weapons (primary, secondary, melee) at same time don't go solo. The shared xp of a group will help tremendously. In general the higher the enemy level the more xp. A great place to level up multiple things and earn credits are the higher level dark sectors like pluto's sechura. You'll earn a lot of credits and affinity. Also dark sector conflicts. In other words don't solo if you are leveling, you can speed it up by joining randoms in high level dark sectors.

Don't you feel bad leeching off of them?

If I HAVE to be solo, and am attempting to level my full arsenal, I'd do interception missions.

Wow, impressive. That has to be my least favorite mission type in the game, especially with randoms.

Don't you feel bad leeching off of them?

Not really in Sechura there is almost always a player or two that could solo it to wave 50+ .  There is almost always low-ish level players leaching XP as well.

I've done both. I've gone in just to run it and carried randoms for 15 waves.  i've re-leveled gear after forma, i've taken a MR1 alt account there so I could get point blank and rank up some stuff.  The only problem going in alone hoping for an XP run is that a lot of the people who are using mature builds are only there for credits and leave at wave 5. 

Finding someone willing to go 15 or 20 waves, who is looking to farm T3 keys would be a good partner to have.

I usually level two at a time at least, and when I'm levelling I usually bring my sentinel. I almost always pack my Dex Furis or my Marelok (that thing can shred any mob this side of Pluto) and head out to Sedna for the first two runs.  Then it's off to Xini or the Pluto dark sectors.