Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To All The Conclavers.

Aciaj613

The time to come out of the shadows has finally arrived, and we the underground   hidden community of warframe are already one-step ahead in terms of PvP.

So to those who have PvPed for awhile, pass on the knowledge and skills you have learned. And prepare for what we have been waiting for.

See you on the field of battle.

EDIT: I think I defined the wrong type of community... apologies!

Edited by Aciaj613

Because of the PvP being added to the solar rail conflicts, right?

I really don't think there's much strategy besides "be the first to fire your penta."

My friend, strategy and teamwork are hard to notice but I promise you it is present. I can tell you how to dodge a penta already so you won't have to deal with it

"underground community"

made me laugh hard.....

I felt that the conclave community was sort of hidden... I mean the few times people attempted to discuss conclaves got shoo'd off.

Did I get the wrong definition?

I felt that the conclave community was sort of hidden... I mean the few times people attempted to discuss conclaves got shoo'd off.

Did I get the wrong definition?

It was simpyl not that popular i guess ^^

Conclave had not much to offer. Not part of an "underground"

Simply not popular. I am pretty excited about this new stuff.

I am usually against PVP in this game but the idea behind it and the shown material really makes me want to play that!

It was simpyl not that popular i guess ^^

Conclave had not much to offer. Not part of an "underground"

Simply not popular. I am pretty excited about this new stuff.

I am usually against PVP in this game but the idea behind it and the shown material really makes me want to play that!

Ah sorry... I did get the wrong definition! I've already edited in my original post so I could clarify.

people will be busy with the new rng wall DE about to place in u14 so unless if there's some sort of event i'm guessing nobody will care about pvp

May not be entirely true. I mean sure we are gonna be after the new stuff that comes out I understand that much but the PvP has caught alot of people's interest. I look forward to see how it performs.

I understand alot of conclave loadouts one-shot, spin-spam, cheap stuff in general. But I feel there is a skill with mobility mostly and how to get around the cheap things.

Can't say I'm excited personally. On the few occasions I show up in Conclave I prefer handicapping myself with an abilityless Saryn and using an Embolist almost exclusively. If this is gonna be a another blackenergy-Invisibility/slide-attack/OgrisPenta/BladeStorm fest, then yawn.

Perma invisiblilty loki with pure black energy color + anything modded for max toxin. Or Valkyr is there are objectives to kill. Game really don't support PvP unless you set rules yourself and do it for fun.

To counter Invis I usually listen for where I'm being shot from, as with Toxin I carry anti-toxin to prevent it from doing serious damage.

Valkyrs usually don't get far since I carry Corrosive.

Might be an OPfest at the start, but making PvP part of the endgame will force balancing. Even at it's worst, if you honestly think there is no skill involved.. well then it should be an even playing field :^)

Might be an OPfest at the start, but making PvP part of the endgame will force balancing. Even at it's worst, if you honestly think there is no skill involved.. well then it should be an even playing field :^)

Oi mate, be careful with that last sentence.

The acronym PVP and the word community do not go together. Think about it.

And on an honest note PvP is a community killer. While your sure to get the tutoring player with a high mmr who just wants everyone to get better every once in a while you are much more likely to get some a$$hole kid who brags about how l33t he is and how he pawned all over the noobs. 

Warframe isn't really a pvp game it is not balanced around it. If you think solar conflicts are going to change this then you have not been playing long enough. While your jazzed over the rails the rest of us will be playing with our dogs.

[...] Game really don't support PvP [...]

This, +5000

WF is a PvE game, meaning that the player can grow abilities absolutely mad ! This is the kind of game where you want to get powerful, feel OP of sorts... PvP cannot be balanced in this game, It's just impossible... :(

The acronym PVP and the word community do not go together. Think about it.

And on an honest note PvP is a community killer. While your sure to get the tutoring player with a high mmr who just wants everyone to get better every once in a while you are much more likely to get some a$$hole kid who brags about how l33t he is and how he pawned all over the noobs. 

Warframe isn't really a pvp game it is not balanced around it. If you think solar conflicts are going to change this then you have not been playing long enough. While your jazzed over the rails the rest of us will be playing with our dogs.

I have about 1500 hours logged into warframe, and PvP isn't necesserily a community killer. I understand some individuals are not enjoyable to talk to and taunt people just to get them angry but there is a community that enjoy fighting against eachother that have fun doing some of these matches.