Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To All The Conclavers.

Aciaj613

In politics and life it is bad to shut out the minority. In business no it is actually very right. If something is not wanted and would represent a waist of resources that could be placed elsewhere then yes it is sometimes a good idea to shut out the minority for being too vocal.

What you have to say has enough value to get a response which does mean something. 

Let me give you an example you have 2 types customers at an ice cream parlor. Ones who love vanilla the others chocolate. They both know you can make the flavors better but you have limited resources to work on both request. As it happens you outsell chocolate to vanilla 10 to 1. Which side do you listen to?

You treat us like a tiny insignificant minority, we are not.

And warframe is not an ice cream parlor that can only afford a single flavor of ice cream (lol). Having several features is a good thing on its own right and DE is big enough to be able to spend some time on PVP too.

See that word, too, nobody is asking DE to focus entirely on PVP, most PVPers are just as happy as PVErs to see new PVE content.

And warframe is not an ice cream parlor that can only afford a single flavor of ice cream (lol). Having several features is a good thing on its own right and DE is big enough to be able to spend some time on PVP too.

See that word, too, nobody is asking DE to focus entirely on PVP, most PVPers are just as happy as PVErs to see new PVE content.

Thank you. 

OKay okay maybe there is like 10 pvp'ers...

IMO they should scrap pvp before it ruins everything :D

The acronym PVP and the word community do not go together. Think about it.

And on an honest note PvP is a community killer. While your sure to get the tutoring player with a high mmr who just wants everyone to get better every once in a while you are much more likely to get some a$$hole kid who brags about how l33t he is and how he pawned all over the noobs. 

Warframe isn't really a pvp game it is not balanced around it. If you think solar conflicts are going to change this then you have not been playing long enough. While your jazzed over the rails the rest of us will be playing with our dogs.

Quite the contrary sir, the PvP community is in general nicer than the PvE community. 

OKay okay maybe there is like 10 pvp'ers...

IMO they should scrap pvp before it ruins everything :D

Leave it. I, for one (despite the fact I do believe PvP in Warframe is somewhat incompatible), would be interested to see how this would run. 

Hell, I might even have some fun in it, or get something out of it. 

Now this is complete nonsense, couldn't be more wrong imo.

Both communities have their share of A******s and friendlies, now stop whining at each other.

Why are there even sides, anyway?

Edited by FatalX7

LOL i can't wait to kill everyone complaining about PvP.

Specially those who thinks PvP in this game is just about having OP weapons.

Why would the folks who hate pvp.. play pvp?  I would imagine most of them would avoid it like the plague.

PvP is unviable in this game without a completely separate system. As an earlier post said... Conclave is a bone the developers tossed out... It is absolutely impossible to balance pve and PvP in this game... And to be honest, most others (if their is any complexity/divergence in character skills.

Quite the contrary sir, the PvP community is in general nicer than the PvE community. 

Cute

I have nothing against PvP personally(I actually enjoy some Conclaves from time to time), I just rather these two aspects stay separate. Dark Sectors.... whatever. As long as I can farm in peace, people can go on right ahead.

LOL i can't wait to kill everyone complaining about PvP.

Specially those who thinks PvP in this game is just about having OP weapons.

There's gonna be one hell of a wakeup call xD

To those of you who think Valkyr hysteria will win games... no... it will just delay games.  Good conclave players know how to wait it out.  Had a Valkyr camping the energy once.  I patiently waited for 15 minutes until he got bored and left.  It's only good if you are good with it.

Edited by Auramau

Don't get too cocky lol. Just because they don't play PvP doesn't mean they can't parkour like a champ and shoot like Zeus raining down lightning.

Yeah we'll see.

That's for sure.

Why would the folks who hate pvp.. play pvp?  I would imagine most of them would avoid it like the plague.

As far as i know, the PvP mission will have a bigger impact on the enemy Solar Rail health. I'm pretty sure every alliance will have at least a few players running the PvP missions.

The time to come out of the shadows has finally arrived, and we the underground   hidden community of warframe are already one-step ahead in terms of PvP.

So to those who have PvPed for awhile, pass on the knowledge and skills you have learned. And prepare for what we have been waiting for.

See you on the field of battle.

EDIT: I think I defined the wrong type of community... apologies!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but re-watch the Devstream, and realize that most, if not all, of your 'Conclave strategies' simply won't apply in the coming PvP.

From mods charging over time, to having AI armies and tower defenses.  It is going to be a whole different game from the conclave.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but re-watch the Devstream, and realize that most, if not all, of your 'Conclave strategies' simply won't apply in the coming PvP.

From mods charging over time, to having AI armies and tower defenses.  It is going to be a whole different game from the conclave.

I'm talking about counter skills and mobility, not really just straight up modding :P

To those of you who think Valkyr hysteria will win games... no... it will just delay games.  Good conclave players know how to wait it out.  Had a Valkyr camping the energy once.  I patiently waited for 15 minutes until he got bored and left.  It's only good if you are good with it.

This.

Whenever I see someone complaining about Hysteria, Pentas, etc.., I just roll my eyes, I don't even bother responding.

Well, we will be fighting in space, so control of mobility would be slightly out of the question. 

You may be right about that, one of my friends has good control with Zeph in the air so I'm probably gonna be at a disadvantage.

Oh well here comes one-shot Ogris,Penta,Dread,Despair,Any OP weapon in the game ruining this game mode.I Hope DE has made weapons function diffrent in PVP.

Ogris and Penta are pretty easy to dodge, atleast in my experience. Dread and Despair are actually kinda difficult to hit.

You have to level up your mods during the match so even then these weapons would be out of the one-shot capability for a long time during the match.

i hate to break it to u but there is no skill or knowledge required in warframe pvp, complete lack of balance and design for this purpose makes it so

if you think there is then you must be really bad at all dedicated pvp games or not play many other games

the enthusiasm is cute however so kudos for expressing yourself