Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Humanity Versus The Warframes, Who Would Win

Deidaku

... in reality, nova alone can destroy the entire world. Antimatter + Matter = boom boom. 

Antimattermancer = Boom boom beyond all booms.

Nova's first irl would have the power of millions of Hiroshimas. She should be dead from using it. But why isn't she? Because game logic. I assume the same constraint applies to her in this battle as well.

Edited by PeripheralVisionary

Loki's radial disarm would remove our ability to fight back. Excalibur's Radial Blind would blind us. Nyx's Mind Control. Well, let's just say, Nyx would make us nuke ourselves. We'd definitely lose. Sure, if we were on a battlefield and were fighting the Tenno, we might win some battles with sheer firepower, but once the Tenno do what they do, and go all specfor on us, we'd lose. They'd take control of our arsenals and defeat us.

Trinity could ......or Loki could just switch teleport the bomb into space.

Nova wormholes the bombs into space

and haha nuclear fallout.

Pff Trinity? Trinity got nerfed, she isn't invincible anymore.

"I'm Loki! I'll switch teleport that bomb! I'm simply going to get a bit closer to it and... BOOM.

Just send a couple of Nyx, use Chaos and then let the human peasants do the rest of the work. If that doesnt work, we'll just use Absorb to Abosrb nuclear warheads and atomic bombs and destroy Earth in 1 blast.

It would depend on the tactics employed. Keep in mind while the Tenno are powerful, there is little in the way they can recharge quickly, its not a game where energy orbs drop everywhere. Also, the Tenno don't exactly have any form of hard artillery or extreme firepower in their arsenal. If used right you can kill a squad of Tenno. But it depends on who leads and tactics.

Pff Trinity? Trinity got nerfed, she isn't invincible anymore.

"I'm Loki! I'll switch teleport that bomb! I'm simply going to get a bit closer to it and... BOOM.

But the nova thing could work.

get enough Novas and wormhole the bomb into space

Nova's first irl would have the power of millions of Hiroshimas. She should be dead from using it. But why isn't she? Because game logic. I assume the same constraint applies to her in this battle as well.

Uh, look at Nova's abilities. Do they look like they have the power of a nuclear weapon? No. Anyone can say, "Well, in real life, the power would be X amount stronger". That's like saying Loki would be able to radially disarm the entire world in one cast. Well, actually, no, he can't, because it's got a limited range. So, actually, it wouldn't be any more powerful in real life.