The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Vs. Pie

darthdart

You will never go to a carnival and see a Warframe Pie Eating contest.

>that feel when

Vauban bounces a pie into his mouth.

Nova balances the pie on an Anti Matter Drop and takes nibbles.

Valkyr tries desperately to figure out how to pie but her claws get in the way after she gets angry and just flips the table.

Rhino is perpetually stomping constantly so his pie falls off the table.

Excalibur Slash Dashes directly into a giant pie like on What Would You Do? with the giant pie roller coaster.

Zephyr basically plays catch like a Frisbee with her pie.

Ash Shurikens his into smaller more manageable sizes considering can't move his cast arms.

Oberon is a deer. They don't eat pie. He protests the Pin the Tail on the Donkey exhibit angrily.

Hydroid tries desperately to eat his pie while it is on one of his tentacles, but it just slaps him in the face repeatedly.

Banshee yells desperately at her pie until it inevitably explodes from the decibel vibrations. Banshee is sad.

Ember drops Accelerant on hers and can't eat.

Frost tries balancing his pie atop a Snowglobe, but it slides off randomly and hits the ground.

Mag tries to use Pull on other pies in the competition but ends up just hitting her pie with it and pulls it off the table.

Nekros is dead. He doesn't eat. He broods over them flaunting their ability to eat.

Nyx makes sure to Mind Control the person who brings the pies so she gets hers first, then doesn't eat it because she's dieting.

Saryn accidentally Contagion's the plate holding the pie and contemplates on a new weapon, the Frisbee.

Trinity shrugs because she can't do anything without someone else.

Volt accidentally electrifies his pie and it slows burns before he can finish. He tries to use his speed buff but to no avail.

No one cares what Loki is doing.

Edited by darthdart

But what defines winning? For example, sure, if tenno contacts pie, the pie gets crushed. Maybe that's winning to you. But think about it a different way.

What if the pies intention was to get pie all over the tenno. Well then if the tenno steps in the pie, or the pie is thrown at the tenno, the pie wins any day.

Or perhaps you were wondering if I would rather have a tenno or a pie.
That depends on how kind the tenno is. If it's a rhino, intent on stomping around breaking everything, I think I'll take the pie, but if it is, say, a loki who just wants to troll, or a vauban negating my electricity bill, or a trinity looking to cure my -insert medical issue here- I'd happily accept.

Or maybe you're asking if I would rather be a pie or a tenno. Then I'd say tenno for sure. I mean, sure there would be inconveniences, but imagine being a pie. You'd go moldy pretty quick, and even if you didn't you'd get eaten. Tenno for sure.

Maybe you're asking if pie is tastier than a tenno. Well to be honest I've never eaten pie I mean tenno, I totally haven't eaten tenno. In that case I'd probably have to not comment.

I don't eat tenno.

well, I mean . . . I guess . . . No that was only one time. Doesn't count if it was only one time, right?

Tenno pie.

3 ember or 2 zephyr eggs

300g of bladestorm mixed meat

1 cup of Saryns whipped cream (preferably Lecta if you can get a hold of that)

Roughly a cup of nanospore flour (999999 should do it)

1 stomped garlic

some spices

(moonlight treshcone, sunlight jadeleaf)

ps: don't overheat (that thing is removed you know)

Edited by Lactamid

Tenno pie.

3 ember or 2 zephyr eggs

300g of bladestorm mixed meat

1 cup of Saryns whipped cream (preferably Lecta if you can get a hold of that)

Roughly a cup of nanospore flour (999999 should do it)

1 stomped garlic

some spices

ps: don't overheat (that thing is removed you know)

Ember's eggs are a bit spicy, while Zephyr's eggs make a more lighter, softer pie. Just saying.

You will never go to a carnival and see a Warframe Pie Eating contest.

>that feel when

Vauban bounces a pie into his mouth.

Nova balances the pie on an Anti Matter Drop and takes nibbles.

Valkyr tries desperately to figure out how to pie but her claws get in the way after she gets angry and just flips the table.

Rhino is perpetually stomping constantly so his pie falls off the table.

Excalibur Slash Dashes directly into a giant pie like on What Would You Do? with the giant pie roller coaster.

Zephyr basically plays catch like a Frisbee with her pie.

Ash Shurikens his into smaller more manageable sizes considering can't move his cast arms.

Oberon is a deer. They don't eat pie. He protests the Pin the Tail on the Donkey exhibit angrily.

Hydroid tries desperately to eat his pie while it is on one of his tentacles, but it just slaps him in the face repeatedly.

Banshee yells desperately at her pie until it inevitably explodes from the decibel vibrations. Banshee is sad.

Ember drops Accelerant on hers and can't eat.

Frost tries balancing his pie atop a Snowglobe, but it slides off randomly and hits the ground.

Mag tries to use Pull on other pies in the competition but ends up just hitting her pie with it and pulls it off the table.

Nekros is dead. He doesn't eat. He broods over them flaunting their ability to eat.

Nyx makes sure to Mind Control the person who brings the pies so she gets hers first, then doesn't eat it because she's dieting.

Saryn accidentally Contagion's the plate holding the pie and contemplates on a new weapon, the Frisbee.

Trinity shrugs because she can't do anything without someone else.

Volt accidentally electrifies his pie and it slows burns before he can finish. He tries to use his speed buff but to no avail.

No one cares what Loki is doing.

Vauban uses Vortex to suck all the pies to him.

Nova can't eat pie because the pie shatters as she touches it.

Rhino eats a pie and Roar.

Excalibar blinds others for their pies.

Ash uses Bladestorm to stab and eat every pie.

Banshee uses sonar to figure out which is the best piece and eats it.

Frost keeps freezing his and can't eat...poor guy...

Oberon doesn't eat pie so he spams Reckoning and smashes all the pies.

Loki Switch Teleport others so he can eat their pies.

Lotus puts a pie into her mouth and say "I'shh da grinia."

Edit: grammer stuff

Edited by PachTrick