Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr's Turbulence

WingChicken

well... it doesn't work against grineer....

seriously almost 95% of their attack hits me even if i turn on this power.

Even if i increase its range by about 37% it still doesnt do any work against grineer.

Zephyr has 5 armor. So without turbulence, zephyr die in 1 sec.

fix this please

Turbulence is very ineffective against Hitscan Weapons unless the Enemy is inside the range of Turbulence.

in other words, if you get closer, their aim will be screwed up. while Ballistic Projectiles, you can screw up the projectile, rather than needing to screw with the Enemy itself.

well... it doesn't work against grineer....

seriously almost 95% of their attack hits me even if i turn on this power.

Even if i increase its range by about 37% it still doesnt do any work against grineer.

Zephyr has 5 armor. So without turbulence, zephyr die in 1 sec.

fix this please

So stop using Turbulence against Grineer and actually try to run around and dodge?

I don't know which stuff is intended and what isn't so here are all things about the Ability:

Range extends the Radius of the ability (unlike listed in warframe wiki)

Strenght (didn't test it myself) affects how strong projectiles are deflected

Enemies inside the range of turbulence shoot in an different angle ,(probably)related to  the power strenght ,very cute to watch with  Fusion moas and elite crewman.

Hitscan weapons seem to take into consideration how much turbulence they passed through.

When using Overextend and Reach the ability is room sized (I think 30m)

Basically no mob will be able to shoot you.

As a sidenote: Zephyr isn't good for T4 . Not a single shot hits her (usually) but the enemies love a good clubbing and will not hesitate to rearrange your Face with their weapon stocks (I had 1000shield and died pretty easily)

I've noticed this (probably) bug with the Grineer as well. I feel like it's related to hitscan weapons, but I'm also unsure of that theory due to the fact that it works perfectly fine against the Corrupted Heavy Gunners in the Void, which leaves me very confused, and also very disappointed because I enjoy using Zephyr for various high-ish level Grineer and Corpus missions.