Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Would Go Back In Time To Get The Founder's Pack?

--FORMA--

Nah I hate Excalibur Prime hes so ugly, he looks like someone just painted his armor white and then slapped a cut out key on his face.

Also Excalibur is the worst warframe ever, it brings shame to the more better ones, oh and I feel sorry that the Stalker uses his armor too.

Last thing, this will get people mad I guess but oh well.

Loki Prime, Rhino Prime, Ember Prime Master Race

I think i will have to tell you that Excalibur isn't an useless Warframe, also Rhino Prime is so Overused...

Ember Prime isn't that great

Edited by DarkLordX2

I became a Founder to support the developers, not because it had some pointless shinies.

If I could go back, knowing what I know now? Unfortunately, I wouldn't buy it.

Who knows what mystery's are being held there, what secrets have yet to be revealed.

Lol nothing. You overestimate it, quite a lot.

Edited by FatalX7

If I had the money to do so, yes, I probably would. I wish that I could have supported DE at that time but couldn't because I didn't have the cash for it.

That and all of the percs (excal prime, skana prime, lato prime, badges, DC access, platinum) would have peen awesome too.

Nah I hate Excalibur Prime hes so ugly, he looks like someone just painted his armor white and then slapped a cut out key on his face.

Also Excalibur is the worst warframe ever, it brings shame to the more better ones, oh and I feel sorry that the Stalker uses his armor too.

Last thing, this will get people mad I guess but oh well.

Loki Prime, Rhino Prime, Ember Prime Master Race

How is he the worst? His utility with radial blind and mobility with slash dash and super jump makes him all the more fun warframe. What's more, 'better warframe' here should not always mean more dps and survivability without skill from the player. It's quite opposite. Depending on how you play your exalibur, you make him better and you make yourself a better player. Remember that this game gets better when players get better to have fun.

@ FatalX7 ...

Personally, I would have become a Founder for the reason you actually DID become a Founder - to support the studio and see what an independent could come up with ...

BUT, I am taken aback by your comment that being a Founder didn't have lasting value to you, especially in light of your voluminous activity in these forums ...

May I entreat you to explain why you hold that view?

@ FatalX7 ...

Personally, I would have become a Founder for the reason you actually DID become a Founder - to support the studio and see what an independent could come up with ...

BUT, I am taken aback by your comment that being a Founder didn't have lasting value to you, especially in light of your voluminous activity in these forums ...

May I entreat you to explain why you hold that view?

I lost enjoyment in the game. The feeling it gave me that pulled me into it in the first place is gone, or at least nowhere near as strong as it was.

I hang around the forums to see if anything changes and improves. Simple as that.

Oh, and there are people here with way more activity than me.

Edited by FatalX7

I think i will have to tell you that Excalibur isn't an useless Warframe, also Rhino Prime is so Overused...

Ember Prime isn't that great

lol was waiting for you to bite back.

Well I won this topic..time to go home

*Picks up Ember Prime and carrys her home*

Cya...suckers

@ FatalX7 ... thank you for your candid reply

For myself, I remain engaged out of interest as to how DE will finally tell the Tenno story, the wonderfully diverse viewpoints expressed in the forums and for the shear pleasure of beating the tar out of stupid things ...

Edit:  clarification - of beating the tar out of stupid things IN-THE-GAME (chubby bubbly Infestateds, grumpy frumpy Grineeros and wastepaper basket headed Corpulents)

Edited by ElHefe

I'd never pay that amount of money for a completely unfinished game.

No amount of special limited time garbage weapons and no amount of ugly special frames is going to make me have a lapse in common sense.

I'll take the time machine though thanks.

Edited by darthdart

I would love if DE allowed those who are already founders the ability to still upgrade. I wish I was a Master or GM rather than just a hunter...

They said it'd be closed forever and never released again, so, no.

They confirmed that as well due to the fact they said they were never releasing the items again.

I'd do it again. Tho while I dig Excal Prime's looks, it's just not the frame for me. I'd been happy if in its place we got any of the other current prime frames. At least I started with Loki so I only had to force myself to level up Excal once. I simply don't enjoy the frame.

I lost enjoyment in the game. The feeling it gave me that pulled me into it in the first place is gone, or at least nowhere near as strong as it was.

I hang around the forums to see if anything changes and improves. Simple as that.

Oh, and there are people here with way more activity than me.

Personally, when burn out hits me I ignore the game and forums. Eventually the urge to play comes back. I stopped just after Ember Prime was released and just started playin again the last week or so.

I didn't get the Founder's Pack because I didn't have enough money to take that AND carry all the stuff I did at that time.

But if I could go back with a few more bucks I'd get it. Just to make sure I managed to get everything in the game, since these three items are basically the only ones I'm missing (not counting Prime Access accessories).

1. i payed allready more then the founders pack was offered with (im not proud about, i enjoy my investment)

2. if i would be a socalled founder i would love to share the excalibur prime

3. its silly to keep one warframe - which is also the main opener at the announcement video - for special

4. looks like some people carry a NO for sharing the excalibur prime, thats their NO in their life and they dont understand the meaning of being a tenno

5. im officially off this madness of keeping or getting a no by trying to get the excalibur prime, im not wasting my time on people which carry a NO to share it with the whole entire community and im also not interested in this people to play with them or know them ...

i go over it now :-)

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, I've only just recently started playing and I've enjoyed it to the point of throwing £40 at it already.

If only I would have realised I would be playing this now, I would have stopped myself from throwing money at TESO, Wildstar, Firefall, Thief and Entropy!

I really think a lot of non-Founders legitimately don't understand the situation with Founders and Excalibur Prime. Most of us are not saying "No" to be mean to you (I would actually prefer if he was released so all of the "Bring Back Excalibur Prime" threads would stop). We are saying "No" because we are relaying the information from DE that stated Excalibur Prime and the Founders weapons will NEVER be released again. If we seem angry or mean, I am sorry but it is because we are tired of seeing the exact same threads over and over again with the exact same arguments.

Edited by HalfricanGuy