Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

A "reimbursement" would be viable if you actually *paid for the damn thing*, servers are probably down for fixes, in the meantime you can just, not be an A****** to a fairly small team of developers who worked their @$$ for this update and remain to do so by fixing issues.

Amen.

The servers are all down, overloaded, can't even get the launcher to load, it's not able to connect to the content servers.

But nobody has to be an &#! about it.

Installing the Comms (Market) Terminal was impossible without restarting the game.

Unable to install the Foundry Segment after completing the Foundry mission. Was able to access the Resources Mission without Explanation Text/Voiceover, and able to install the Foundry afterwards, this resulted in all Questtexts being spoken out AFTER i had finished the quests (got the resource introduction AFTER installing the foundry which was AFTER the resource quest, this shifting continued for all further quests against Vor, after killing him i had to relog to get the confirmation that i had taken him down, previously it just told me to go kill him (AFTER i had just finished killing him)

TL;DR --> Quest Explanations desynch from the actual progression, giving quest explanations AFTER completing the respective quests.

I'm stuck at the log-in screen after I got disconnected when I finished the prologue (it's alternating between "Check your login details" and "Unable to connect")... And there's no Exit/Close button anymore at the log-in screen, and no settings button there either.

Edit: Managed to log in after waiting for about 10-20 minutes.

Edited by ShadowJumper

So far I have been experiencing intense Frame drop for no present reason, unable to enter dojo, tried restarting and it did nothing. Unable to sell weapons, Being kicked to log in and then no longer being able to log back in. no longer recieving nightmare mods from nightmare missions

I've also been having the "can't log in anymore" problem, but noticed something odd: while I was trying, my PC fans started running as though under heavy load.

Checking with SpeedFan showed the GPU temperature at 69C. To put that in context: in missions, it can maybe hit 55C or so. How is the login screen much more demanding than the actual game?

Sorry, just had to share that bizarre little detail.

Edited by deliverything

I can't seem to do anything in the Tenno ship in the prolog.  For some reason nothing will activate any scenes or events in the prolog.  I don't even get the ship's AI to talk to me.  I think it's a but unless their is a consol I'm not seeing.

Also when I used esc and clicked on navigation to see if that would help me progress...not I'm trapped in the navigation menu I'm hesitant to quit because I don't want to be unable to do the prolog again I want to play it through.

Edited by SpartanCommander

After saving Darvo (was that his name), it brought me to the mission report screen and it suddenly returned me to the mission, while being unable to move. A few seconds later it crashed to desktop. Launching the game again fails as the launcher is just hanging and nothing is being done (15 minute wait). Verifying the game cache integrity - now I'm downloading 4.3GB of data as 128 files were corrupted. (http://prntscr.com/43wj28)

Not sure if it's a bug or anything but it sure is worth reporting

well i hate the navigation now causes it way more confusing and i hate the tabs because you cant tell where you progressed from. I liked the old navigation because i could see what worlds i could go to and what was the name of the places and the modes by just sliding my mouse over it. I would like it better if they kept the planets but put hit markers on the planet itself and put the line grid like the old navigation was showing you where you need to progress to.

Since the update, I try to log in and it tells me multiaple times that my log in info is wrong. Finally it lets me in and starts me as if I just started playing the game. Then out of nowhere bounces back to the log in screen where it repeats the process. When I am logged in I can check my stats and info and its all the same from before the update. Friends, clan etc..... But it just repeats its self... please fix this!!! Thanks

<p>1. My game keeps logging me out.</p>

<p>2. Unable to enter the Dojo.</p>

<p>3. Sometimes the Updater will be stuck at "Checking for Updates." (<strike>Edit: Game is unable to start</strike>):</p>

<p> </p>

<p><strong>Edit: Game refuses to log me in, claiming my password/info is incorrect.</strong></p>

Edited by Bulletheadp

any chance we could adjust our characters placement when on the mod screen or other menus as part of him blocks the left hand side of the mod screen forcing me to mouse over stuff to see what they are rather than just being able to see everything clearly at a glance