Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Errors: constantly got logged out when on the game

ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT

sometimes a little laggy when weapon leveled up 

when trying to start a mission i sometimes got stuck on please wait

when starting a mission with a squad i could hear them fighting but someon in squad wasnt loading up on the bar past 50% so i couldnt do anythign apart from wait at a loading screen till i shut game down 

when trying to log in it says error_server_timeout.Logged in atlast but it keeps on logging out at the ship itself.can't even play a single mission.tried to keep in solo but still doesn't work please help.

Probably mentioned already but will do it again.

Login issues: Getting logged out while being in ship not doing anything, then can't log back in- it either says wrong information or connection timed out.

Story line quests dissapear: After killing vor the story line quest indication dissapears from the planet map, You can figure it out with no indication or relog a few times and sometimes it comes back, but it dissapears again after few missions.

Thank you for this wonderful update and I hope those minor glitches will be dealt with soon enough :-)

Accidentally did a void key, and yeah, no void reward.

How did I accidentally use a key, I click on a void 'planet', click on a bunch of the things, hoping it would show me how many of each key type I had, no dice, and then went to do a mission on mercury... but got a void instead because apparently I had to cancel out of any mission I may have accidently double clicked before possibly choosing another.  Very weird.

Otherwise, play though the prologue, really wonderful job, but the prologue mission icon appearing on the planet select screen would have been nice... it took me a little while to find it, even though you keep on defaulting the the planet Earth to do next... I simply wasn't taking the hint : D

Having issues with changing Profile Icon, and in Solo mode, everything does not pause like it did before. And the ready menu, that should all of the weapons a player haves over laps the UI below it. OH and also the new star chart gets stuck sometimes.

That is all that I've caught so far.

hi, i like the idea for the update, but wow the bugs, lots of clipping issues and poor design choices in my opinion, i raised this issue before and that is the menus don't scale their size to fit the screen, when selecting mods for my warframe, i get a slither of space that i can actually see the pictures and descriptions, and the rest i only see black, the stats for my weapons overlap even though there's plenty of space for all the information to fit on the screen, and the mission complete screen has a border, that the pickups and stats bypass, those are the bugs, as for poor design choice, i can only access my inventory to sell things, in the pause menu, the multiplayer selection type used to be clear and easy to see, now its hidden in the pause menu, i had fun trying to find that, i cant select any of my keys anymore, i am aware of the dojo work around, but i cant do voids or derelicts, i honestly compare this in ui sense as going from windows 7 to windows 8 in design choice, also, please fix the alerts so they show the correct mission type, lastly, some aesthetics are slightly game breaking, single player loading screen is 1 ship, multiplayer is stuck on 3 ships, i mean really, also, the foundry does not display the correct weapon dispite your video saying it did, i did not cover the ones i felt were more obvious because i think they have already been said multiple times, i think you guys still have alot of work ahead of you, but, it was massively ambitious, i'll give you that.

Small Bug to the Tutorial as Excalibur. After using my dash ability the blue mist of the sword was still stuck in my hand. So if i had the Skana it worked perfectly. If I had Furax, well, now I had the Furax and the sword in my hand.