Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Small bug but still pretty annoying, chat boxes crashing for long period of times (not too important)

Medium bug, huds of players will become broken and freeze, and more than 4 players can play certain missions, as in I played a match with 6 other people, and only the original 4 had huds, but everyone kept dying, nothing was visible, like aiming reticules, yet gameplay like taking damage was still possible.

Small bug, grineer enemy appendages, flipping out, and growing too ridiculous size, and spazming, it may not seem that important, but it gets really creepy, when a whole squad of grineer dead soldiers start to become spiders and start moving. Really creepy.

There's a bug with Banshee's Sonar since I installed U14

•Using Sonar causes enemies to appear on my radar for like 2 seconds, then they all disappear. Sonar still lights up their tender spots like torches though, and allies can still see enemies on radar for the entire duration.

•And on that note, I have an awful connection that lags everyone's game when I host (no problems when I don't host), yet the frikkin' game keeps picking me to host games when I join them lol

•I also have the same problem as Llyssa up there, Lotus saying I have a Kubrow egg, the ship telling me I don't (because I don't)

Edited by DarkTails

This is a personal thing, but I've lost a Rhino Prime Helmet Blueprint. Prior to the update, I had all the parts completed except the Rhino Prime Systems, which has also become a regular Rhino Systems Blueprint. This is extremely infuriating, as it took quite a bit of time to get all four parts.

For some reason my game will sometimes crash when I try to start or join missions. This has never happened to me before Update 14. I've tried re-installing the game, using the solo option, and lowering my graphics settings, but nothing seems to fix it.

Love the update, noticed an issue, might just be my connection not sure. 

I was in the navigation portion of my ship, and I went to change my profile Icon, and it froze, my esc key would not back me out nor would clicking " back " below the pop up tab of the menu. Other wise I love the new update.

I don't know If this has already been reported in this trend or not but after u14, It takes lots of time to start a game, before it loaded in like 30 sec, now it takes almost 10 minutes. I've been spending more time of the tutorial waiting for the missions to start than actually playing them

Not sure if this has already been reported, but I think the Vay Hek beacon drops are bugged. I did three runs of a defense mission in Ceres and got no prosecutors besides shock ones, and got nothing but Delta Beacons.

Also, not sure if this is intentional or not, but armor pieces don't get the Iron Skin overlay like they used to. It looks a bit odd to see my Rhino Prime's entire body, except the armor plates, covered with Iron Skin.

Upon entering the dojo or other missions, it simply just puts me at the "please wait..." standstill and doesn't seem to actually get me to the mission even after a long period of time. Logging in and out only sometimes fixes this, and even then it seems to have only worked for one mission per time it fixes.

Was doing the rewards vor, but had to leave to take care of some things and abandon the mission. When I came back I came across that I view I have a mission reward vor however upon entering the navigation console it does not appear

Problem: Glitch in Questline

Quest: Hidden Messages

I currently own the Helmet, Chassis, and Systems of the Warframe Mirage. Before the first hotfix, I had rushed the Helmet and Systems in order to continue to progress along the storyline. However, after the Systems were completed, I was awarded with the Final Message with the game treating me as though I had received all 3 pieces including the Helmet, Chassis, and Systems. I managed to find the mission necessary to run to obtain the Chassis and built it along with rushing it just like the other two pieces. However, now it appears that I can no longer go to the mission necessary to get the Blueprint for Mirage. I have clicked on every single mission on the Star Chart expecting a "Find Mirage Blueprint" on one of them similar to how I found the Chassis, but to no avail as the quest appears to be completed.

I have relogged, restarted my game, and even cleared and verified my cache, but it appears that there is no way to obtain the Mirage Blueprint for me.

Edit: Never mind. BP was in the Marketplace. Miscommunication through the Questline.

Edited by Gymn

My quest chain appears to have been broken.  The only thing I can think of that might have thrown it off is that I had the materials to make the.. um, I forget the name, the thing to remove the A thing stuck to your ankle.  The game insists that I need to go raid corpus stores, but there is no quest mission available, leaving me unable to open the rest of the ship's features.

Having problem selling weapons, even I have another same type of weapons in my inventory...I tried this when I sleep and I tested it tomorrow when I wake up...Keeps giving me the same message "Could not sell the item(s) at this time. Please try again later." 

Having problem selling weapons, even I have another same type of weapons in my inventory...I tried this when I sleep and I tested it tomorrow when I wake up...Keeps giving me the same message "Could not sell the item(s) at this time. Please try again later." 

Same, posted it earlier as well. Still not fixed even after hotfix.

someone has probably posted this but when in the mod station the bottom row is cut off. and sometimes the mods clip through the frame, not to mention when in the mod station its suuuper laggy and can freeze the game temporarily.

Warframe0132_zps1d78670c.jpg

Love the update, noticed an issue, might just be my connection not sure. 

I was in the navigation portion of my ship, and I went to change my profile Icon, and it froze, my esc key would not back me out nor would clicking " back " below the pop up tab of the menu. Other wise I love the new update.

The same happened to me. I feel like I'm experiencing all bugs possible that came with u14

Can't continue Vor's Prize quest.  Have done everything up to removing the ankle and arm brace and have defeated Vor. The notification to do Vor's Prize quest appears on the right side of screen appears in the Navigation menu near the front of the player ship.  Will post screenshots if needed.

Stuck at raiding the Corpus cache for resources. Already had the resources to make the blueprint item Darvo gave us.

Went into Dojo to start building sword and board, got "Mission Complete" when I left the dojo, and now I'm stuck in the quest line.

I had the Items to make the Bluprint Darvo give me... so i did.. but now i cant find the Raiding the Corpus cache for resources Anywhere on the Planet Chart