Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Quest

In the Vor's Prize quest at the part where I am told to craft Ascaris Negator I crafted it before going on the quest to get the materials to craft it. Now I can't progress because the quest does not show up in navigation.

Same here. After building the Ascaris Negator the quest showed up for me briefly but when I selected it I got a Session Error and 'Mission Complete' screen that sent me back to my ship. The quest still shows up on my 'to do' list in the navigation bar, but it doesn't show up on the map itself.

Edited by ZephyrPhantom

Quest:

Unable to advance to "Vor's Prize", the mission does not show up on the Navigation Map.

I am stuck on the "Raid the Corpus resources caches" part

(note: I did craft the 'Ascaris Negator' the moment I picked up the blueprint, before I started the next objective...is this the reason why?)

Same thing happening to me, but I did crafted the Ascaris Negator

I noticed that when in a mission the Vote section doesn't leave and covers up the minimap in the corner. And there should be some kind of timer on Kubrow to let people know when its going to mature or a rush on it. There is a lot of lag and loading takes forever now.

Got the Blue Screen of Death when I pause (press Esc) during Vor's Prize Prologue. Though it could be on my end because my PC has been having issues for a long while now. Still I'm letting you guys know in case this shows up for anyone else.

I can't seem to join or host any sessions reliably anymore. Only solo work reliably.

On three occasions, the game would attempt to connect and would say "please wait" and just sit idle for 5 minutes at a time. the game was unresponsive and wouldn't time out, so I had to alt-tab out and stop the game with the task manager. All good now.

Also, I can't seem to find the quest mission that unlocks the genetic foundry, there's no indicator anywhere. I guess you fight the Jackal to start this one.

Took me four tries to get into a session for the 24 hr. catalyst alert and even then there were severe lag issues.

Decorations in dojo spawn room are about 2-3 meters lower than they should be, can't use trade center and banners are stuck through floor, etc.

Edit: Still not fixed. Just fixed in hotfix 14.0.5!

Can't see half my mods, specifically any mods of max rank in the mods section. Fixed now, though the last row of mods is still half hidden.

The default mouse speed is very slow and i have to move my mouse twice across the mousepad to turn around while in the liset. changing the mouse aim setting in the options has no effect on this. Only showed up during first few times in ship. mouse look is fine now.

There will likely be others to add to this list... I just have to find them.

EDIT: Not sure if this is a bug so much as a lack of a feature, but I can't seem to find where or how I'm supposed to sell my extra warframe part blueprints. I have an extra Rhino part to get rid of from the Jackal fight to get the Howl of the Kubrow quest started... I don't need it and can't get rid of it either. Need to be in-ship, press ''esc'' then go to ''equipment'' and then ''inventory.'' Really think they should have this placed somewhere inside the ship as well where it's easy to find.

Edited by FLSH_BNG

As u can see the foundry is installed and it still asking me to install it -_-:

it is actually asking me to build the object -_- lol

TFhTz5n.jpg

And when trying to access the the navigation it won't show the 'X' button:

U need to build the object first to get it unlocked :D

ggvTmJ0.jpg

And when tried to access the navigation through "Esc" button it show this:

same here 

g4vS2VV.jpg

And after few seconds it just return me in-front of navigation -_-

been stuck all day without able to access the navigation and complete the new story mod quest

plzz fix this :D

Thnx anyway :P

Edited by HussainSabba

Not sure if it has been listed before (90+ pages and I'm not going to go through that). But Xini+High Level Phage+Mirage's Hall of Mirrors= Crash Semi Reliably. 5 of the 6 runs I have done.

Edit: This is applicable to the Flux rifle/pistol, the synapse, the Amprex, the ignis, and surprisingly the Drakgoon. So basically any beam/cone gun.

Edited by AvinJingzu

My game is bugged and stuck on Vor's prize, I've crafted the ascaris negator, and I'm at the part were the parasite thing is in my warframes head. There are no more missions marked for me to do and parts of my ship are still locked. I don't know what to do :(

Bugged energy color when channeling and using energy should be dark green, but its a whitish light green. I've tested this with other colors same effect. Wasn't like this before the update. My friend has this problem too.

Bugged Vor's prize mission

UBj5FVE.jpg?1

Bugged Energy colors.

jbSZZtA.jpg?1

Edited by Salcyon

Two things:

Unable to play Dark Sectors in solo mode even when they are not in a Conflict state.

My Carrier seems to be dying EXTREMELY quick to absolutely nothing. His shields work normally but he doesn't seem to actually take HP damage. When his health is hit, he just dies instantly.

Possible issue found.

I'm a "veteran" player. I chose to do prolouge to see what was new and cool. I completed the rescue mission for Darvo. Got the blueprint to "break these cuffs". Broke the cuffs before dialouge about not having supplies occured. Went and got supplies anyways. Stuck at having to get the Mercury Nav Segment. No dialouge occured after supply raid mission only have notification to find Mercury Nav Segment at Navigation console. No marker or any sort of indication to where the Segment is in the actual star chart dealio.

I have no idea what to do and I figure this is just a bug. I restarted the game to be sure. Hopefully this is something that can be fixed.

No one is able to do the Gift of the Lotus Catalyst Alert if they were already doing the Kubrow quest to retrieve the egg.

I suspect this means that quests make it impossible to do any alerts that appear on the same node that the quest is using.