Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Mission/Alert (possible) bug:

Currently on the quest to find Kubrow Eggs on E Prime, Earth. As far as I can tell, quest missions override alert missions. Since there's an Orokin Catalyst alert on right now on E Prime and I don't see any way to get to it independently, it's kinda worrying for me since I haven't found a way to get to the alert myself, short of being taxi'ed by someone there (haven't tried, as that's not the problem).

Edit: Tenno'd by above poster.

Edited by Vastaren

In my game I got the foundry segment, and installed it and went to build the Ascaris Negator, but when I clicked it the game crashed and i had to go and get the foundry segment again. Which wasn't a problem, so i went to build it again, and it worked, and since you are able to rush it without it costing plat. I rushed it and got it in my inventory. When it did nothing i wondered what was going on, and Warframe crashed again...So after spending a couple minutes to re-login I came back and got the quest to go raid the corpus supply cashes, but it won't show up on the map, and the Ascaris Negator is in my inventory and i can't do anything with it. Anything you can do about this, because now i can't continue forward in the Prologue and the Ascaris Negator isn't suppose to be in my inventory and used immediately after I had crafted it, right?

I am currently doing the vor's prize quest I just built the ascaris negator I cant do anything with it also says I need to raid the corpus cache so when I head to the star map it doesnt give an indicator (the x shaped thing that tells you which mission to do) to which misson I should do so I have been doing random one in the hope that it is the right one. I hope you can fix this so other tenno don't suffer with this or if it's just me but a nav screen without navigation is troublsome to say the least.

DE, please fix the name of the "Kubrik" quest location displayed, when you get a second attemption to do it:

6479405510.jpg

Also this path name shows in quick message in low-right, like alert's ones.

02fb7893f5.jpg

Edited by Archorokin

I got the ascaris release blueprint, and then when Darvo was all "get resources" I just built it with stuff I had anyway.

Now the bolt's gone, but I can't go to that resource raid mission to progress in the quest.

If they could just get rid of it when you build it already, or something, that'd be great.

Not sure if this has been stated yet, way to many topics in here to read and my search yielded 0 results.

1.Mods equipped in weapons and frames do not show up in the mod station. almost gave myself a Heart attack when i went to the station and my mod rating was down to 1 million instead of 64 ><,

2.Also every time I renter my ship Ordis tells me the exact same  three lines about kubrow,  the messages are air filter/ clean up / cute nose. and then kubrow displays the energy colors again just as it did when it was hatched minus the egg.

1d2dc2578df4146284762675f0842675_zpsc081

Edited by -ExT-Skitz0

Apparently whenever I try going into Mercury to do the Vor Boss quest, it doesn't show an indicator. I know it's the right one I'm clicking, but for some odd reason it won't guide me in game on finding him (based on the storyline). It just tells me to go fight him like a normal map and when the mission ends it's as if our team just went through the map without really completing the quest.

Basically, I just go in the map and it acts like a normal mission rather than part of the Prologue's ending.

I am currently doing the vor's prize quest I just built the ascaris negator I cant do anything with it also says I need to raid the corpus cache so when I head to the star map it doesnt give an indicator (the x shaped thing that tells you which mission to do) to which misson I should do so I have been doing random one in the hope that it is the right one. I hope you can fix this so other tenno don't suffer with this or if it's just me but a nav screen without navigation is troublsome to say the least.

Don't worry, im having the same problem as you too...Hopefully there is a fix for it!

Seem to be having an issue with the Warframe patcher/launcher ever since the hotfix came out. The bar at the bottom will read "Checking For updates" and then the patching process will stop there, and I'll get the "Update Failed!" screen and it'll just keep ping-ponging between trying to update and having it fail. I have already tried re-installing the game and I'm still coming up with the same issue, I honestly have no idea what to do at this point and was wondering how I can get this fixed? My brother sitting next to me was quickly able to patch the hotfix and start playing right away while my patcher seems to be going wonky. :(

Any help? :/

I encountered a bug that is not allowing me to continue forth with the mission line. Basically I did the first mission to get the first segment, put it in to the shop area and signed off the game to complete the rest later. When I came back, the Codex segment had already been placed, which I thought was weird but figured it was no big deal. Did the next couple of missions, received the segment for the mods and foundry, placed those and went to do the next mission. Upon completion of the mission the marker on the ship is telling me I need to go to the foundry. But once at the foundry, there's nothing for me to do, the mission waypoint remains,  Vor is stuck in a loop constantly repeating his dialogue and I can't enter my ship nav to do any other missions. I've tried logging out and back in, restarting the game entirely, doing a mission with someone else and nothing is fixing it. 

28vgk7t.jpg

The dojo light reflection are not blue but yellow even though the light are blue.

sometime get stuck into please wait loading.

the optimization (I guess) with the fellow frame becoming blue is a little slow and that is wierd.

By the way the chat box is a little low and people don't notice when we talk.