Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I dont know if its just me but now it takes me 7 or more minutes to load into the mission even if im solo. i will be with the squad before we start and when i finally load into the mission they will sometimes even be waiting at extraction thats how long it takes me to load in

There are a billion replies to this thread so Im not sure if Im reposting or not but here goes.

There is a problem with accessing the navigation sometimes after completing a mission, the interface disappears and it is unselectable. I tried accessing it from the escape menu but it just blacked the screen out and glitched half of the navigation alert notification for a few seconds then returned to normal while still being inaccessible. Logging out and logging back in fixed the problem for me 

The squad menu is not really friends with the main menu. Also i had to move my chat box to the middle because i kept pressing "quit game" behind the box. Also happened more than 1 time that i thought i was in the chat and probably pressed some shortcut in the menu because i've kept leaving squads and gone into my arsenal and stuff.

140kww3.jpg

NOTE: I HAD TO GO WINDOWED TO PRINTSCREEN, MADE IT EVEN WORSE. IT'S NOT FULLY AS BAD AS THE PIC

edit: when playing vault keys, it does not always show the key you have equipped. leading us to think there's 2 bleeding keys when there's only 1.

Edited by dddeath

Got the same bug where I crafted the negator before doing the supply cache mission.  It let me to that mission but now I'm stuck on the mercury nav segment one.

My stuff is still working at least.

UI: quest title coming up as a programmer variant of the quest

UI: there is no way to go to the alert automatically from the list of visible alerts.  The navigation array's interface prevents this.  Perhaps put the alert log above the nav interface or to the sides.

5zCJULN.jpg

-Made the Negator now stuck at raiding corpus cache

I'm stuck in the same part. Also, the price for rushing the negator is 0 plat.

got the negator before doing the corpus cache raid mission. Completed the mission, but it still shows that that mission is still pending, although there are no missions left on none of the planets

Ship Chat Menu

I have been encountering a bug that causes the chat menu to hang up while inviting other players to my squad.

It seems to happen when recruiting while the star chart is open.  If you back out into the ship the chat menu will stay in quick-menu mode(where it has the old X or _ in the upper right hand corner).  It prevents me from moving and won't respond when I hit esc.  It may be caused by lag or some process in forming the squad, whatever it is, it's skipping the check to make the chat menu revert.

it's not a huge issue, but I wanted post in case you hadn't seen it.

I'm on Win7 and running the standalone client(non-steam version).

We are on the Vor's Prize Mission that wants us to obtain the Mecury Nav Segment however it does not show us where to go and the ascaris negator is still in our inventory.  Tried logging out and back in and the mission still seems bugged.  Any suggestions?

Everyone seems to be talking about the kubrow egg quest...I don't have any more quests but there's an area that needs something installed next to the arsenal. What did i miss?

Get an incubator.  There should be a quest in Jupiter for it.  If you already did it, install it.

When I try to trade my Arcane Helmet, the following message shows(Along these lines): "Offer has failed".

I tried putting the Arcane Helmet(Pendragon) in the other trade squares, having the guest trade request me, and me visiting another dojo as a guest. Nothing worked.

I don't know if its me or something but i compleated both the kubrow quest and vor's prize. and it still telling me to do the quests

Vor eventually wet away for me after I logged.  I'm still getting Kubrow stuff.  I wager I'll keep seeing it till the pup has fully grown.

1. I want to remove the annoying voice that constantly bugs me on the ship, it was cool the first 10 seconds but now I'm mad at it.
2. Lotus keeps saying I have the kubrow egg and what I should do after every mission despite me not having it (I've tried to put it in and I've checked my inventory, there's nothing).
3. I can't do the catalyst blueprint alert because the kubrow mission is blocking it. (it would be a lot easier if the alert Icon over the planets was clickable and made it possible to go to the alert directly, maybe from a screen similarfrom there and it would remove some of the inconveniece which has resulted from the changes).
4. I want to be able to stay in the squad and map when changing equipment, it's inconvenient to have to move around as much as one has to and it is a waste of time. 

well, some of my problems were solved as writing this, I found an egg, I still think there needs to be a more convenient way to access the alerts though.

Didnt realize there was this thread to post all bugs. I'll move my original post frommy own thread here instead in hopes of it being seen/fixed:

So I've come to realize that my client will only work if my mission takes approximately 5 minutes or less. Upon going over this set time, I disconnect from the host and the Warframe Client crashes. There is no problem outside of mission, on ship, on star chart etc. However, once I enter a mission, the countdown to client crash begins. This happens without fail in all missions and is making it impossible to play defense, survival, or any type of farming unless I join a match that is already halfway done or something with less than 5 minutes left in it...

1. My Game take an extreme time to load, this is very annoying because on Vault Missions and Regular Missions i HAVE to do it alone or i will be disconnected, wait over 20 minutes, or crash.

2. Some times my game will freeze upon changing chat tabs.

3. The Screen in the front to the left will pop up through my character and wall, kinda kill the immersion.

4. My Nav Point for Raiding the Corus Cache is also missing never came back, ever...

[PM me in-game for any other minor bugs that are super annoying]