The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

not really a bug or an issue but:

I have noticed something. Whilst on the Kubrow Quest line and running E Prime missions, at least as Mirage, my Controller, yes I'm using a wired Xbox controller on my laptop, vibrates randomly, mostly when I am near Kubrow dens.  Is it supposed to do that or is my game just being crazy?

Edit: It says /Lotus/Language/G1Quests/KubrowQuestHint4 on the Nav holo

Edited by Kori_Kitsune

I have so far run into three different issues:

1. Vor's Prize quest did not complete. I killed Vor and installed the Venus nav, but then nothing happened. I can't complete the quest and the codex still lists it as incomplete.

2. All bosses are level 1, including Ruk and Lephantis. I'm not sure if it's the fact that I'm still on the starter quest or something entirely different that's causing this. Happens both in solo and with a friend.

3. I can't do an alert mission with a friend who has already completed it. My friend and I created a party, and then I selected the alert, and he accepted. However, when we got in game, it entered the normal mission instead of the alert. However, when I entered the mission myself and my friend joined later on, we were able to do the alert together.

Ever since U14, I cannot connect properly to sessions in Public mode. It takes ages for my bar to load up, delaying the game for others, and when it does load up eventually, I either lose connection to the host, or everyone drops out of my squad. My connection is not the cause, neither is the region. 

Edited by CryWolf_

I had a bug appear when rushing the Mirage parts in the foundry, specifically the second piece. After creating it I didn't recieve the riddle to find the third piece, instead I recieved the riddle I assume I'd have gotten upon finishing the frame which talked about finishing the quest. I was lucky enough to have a friend that had done the third part already so he told me where to go next and upon finishing that mission I recieved a very similar message about the chassis but slightly different. I'll post them as follows.

First message after crafting/rushing Mirage Systems:

three acts complete, the end draws near

soon Mirage will cause enemy fear

if not for you to pass this test

there would be no end to her quest

[rewrite this ^]

Second message after doing the mission to get the Chassis:

three acts complete, the end draws near

soon Mirage will cause enemy fear

memory lost, to be reborn

a new warrior rises, duty sworn

If not for my friend I wouldn't have had any clue where to go for the third piece. Hope this helps you guys fix it. :P

If I walk up to the arsenal selection in the ship I can freely rotate my frame for appearance selections, but if I hit escape and select arsenal to teleport my frame over then it's stuck facing the wall and cannot be rotated.

I have so far run into three different issues:

1. Vor's Prize quest did not complete. I killed Vor and installed the Venus nav, but then nothing happened. I can't complete the quest and the codex still lists it as incomplete.

Same here.

Also less bug more QoL but the tenno blocks the mods when modding an item, and the mods can be really hard to read when they are moved back even a little (to better see past the tenno).

Bug or intended,since i dont know i post it here :

_ Since the update, Banshee immortal skin has been modified, now we are stuck with a light grey part which can not be modified. It ruined all my color combination :/

Edited by neree

look at the glorious shadows, please remove this it really obstructs the modsv0dgP7j.jpg

OLB0wpz.jpg?1

Not sure what happened here, my glaive became small and unusable, using my abilities fixed the issue but i could not change weapons either.

7jcacGQ.jpg

​The text become bugged after i purchased a kubrow egg

It's ok DE, i forgive you :3 

Edited by SergeantHam

Mercury resource drops are being pulled from another planet, I received Control Modules, Rubedo and Alloy Plates.

Party organisation (especially for vault runs) is a bit of a mess, as communication is hampered by having to pull up the Esc menu, which responds to key inputs while typing messages.

Any keyboard inputs in the loading screens result in huge framerate drops.

In the mod 'Browse' screen, mods on the top row and the bottom half row currently on screen are greyed out, leaving only the name, quantity and rank visible. The mods on the left hand side are always at least partially obscured by the tenno, and the two rows on the left are obscured when the mouse is moved to the worst possible position. Similar issues in most of the interfaces.

Visibility problems may be screen specific, I am using a 1920x1080 screen, at the same resolution, running in fullscreen borderless.    - edit-   This is when positioned ideally by warping via the Esc menu.

Sliding while approaching a console makes everything worse.

It has been patched out, but is still pretty funny. Yesterday I killed Vor during the tutorial mission (mk1 Kunai OP) and he dropped Intensify, the full version, not damaged.

Edited by Kthal

i have a question to G.M.

My 'WARFRAME' is not working partly. When I click the SolarMap, then moniter show me a black screen, after a few second back to first screen.

So why is my WARFRAME not working?

I delete the game and restart the game, but that is same situation.

Please tell me why, and fix it for me. 

Bug:

Alerts showing 1-2 minutes after i ended mission, at which the alert started 10 minutes earlier.

With 4 team members, if host closes chat tab(ODE), the team may disband.

Dislike:

Second Escape press cancels mission, make it first Esc cancels without going to planet view

Edited by Rykofer

Mob got stuck under/inside the map on the new infested tile sets. Last screenshot shows a bit of the mob.

eLkVPqz.jpg

wSGHd8I.jpg

qgQSwH3.jpg

Bug after reviving, not sure what happened.

IUWx0rM.jpg

lWxlkGb.jpg

Mod got stuck on bottom of Xini under the pod.

jgvITQ2.jpg

Edited by Brahmastra

well you can see for yorselwes whats the problem the text and ui borders ar outside my screen its a wierd scalingg bug it must be fixed fast (i hawe alredy posted this in the geniral bug section but i believe if i post it here it will get fixed faster)

2014-07-18_00004.jpg

2014-07-18_00005.jpg

OK i found out what it was it is an aspect ratio problem the UI iz in over sized aspect ratio

Edited by Rex_450

DE's could you please help me with my affinity booster. When you guys updated it to U14 I have lost my 3 day Affinity booster wherein i've only used it in 1 day then U14 came. Please I really need help still that's 40Plats. T_T

chat tab freezes if i click on multiple "pm?" tabs too fast. 

can't use it or even move but i can access the pause menu with a controller but not the keyboard.

only way to fix is to log out.

edit: chat tab is click through.

Edited by -Scourge

Nova´s AMD seems to be doing a lot less damage (I´ve only tried this with low power str. build). This might just be me, so I´d be grateful if somebody could confirm/deny this one.

MPrime is recastable at any time, not only after the initial priming stops expanding.

Dunno if those are bugs or if it´s supposed to work this way but I wanted to report this just in case.

Edit: Oh yeah, and it is difficult to use menus when there is, say a chat window on top of one, as clicking the chat also counts as a click in the menu underneath. This is especially annoying when chatting in the starmap menu.

Edited by Tr4sh13