The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

idk why but ever since update 14, my game keeps on crashes whenever im playing orokin derelict defense and it says evolution engine not responding or somesort.....  sometimes when im playing the game freezes and unfreezes    can anyone pls help me???

Chat window locking

Prevents movement or interaction inside the liset

By inviting someone via the chat menu, it will go a dark black and you will be unable to deactivate it. It will minimise but you can't move.

Something else that may cause this is by using chat with the ESC menu open.

Can this please be fixed next patch, it is causing me to relog constantly while organising derelict and voids.

Edited by cam-o-flage20

Mods collection: only "non-maxed" mods are shown. I can't see any of my maxed mods showing at all, even recently maxed one.

2014_07_19_00005.jpg

Mod Station -> Fusion -> on the right side you can see Target Mod and bellow it click Show Maxed Mod -> Back -> Go to My Collection and you can see all of your maxed mods.

I'm not sure if this is reported already-- But Kubrow are also able to get outside the Incubator with enough motivation (Spam E while near.)

After they're done with their petting session they appear outside of it, cheerfully making a mess of the Liset.

IHw9U0k.jpg

Personally I hope we get something cute like them chasing us outside of it, but for now it's a bug function right?

Randomly I'm getting my screen blacked out.  I can get the screen to return by going to the Esc menu, however, if I try to move, fire my weapon, change between standing/crouching, etc... the screen goes directly back to being blacked out.  Only way out is to abort mission and restart game.

Possible bug in Mirage:

Currently I have found that using Mirage's "Hall of Mirrors" ability amps the proc rate of thunderbolt to 100%. To top this off all copies of Mirage fire a thunderbolt charge arrow as well causing a mass artillery explosion. I'm not sure if I'm just being extremely lucky with all my arrows and getting thunderbolt procs each time but so far I have fired a lot of arrows and none have been ordinary arrows. Correction. The proc rate is only 100% on survival and defense missions.

I have also found that the copies of Mirage don't wear the syandana of the true Mirage. Not sure if this was intended or not but I thought I would bring it up since the rest of my stuff is about "Hall of Mirrors" anyway. This bug only appears to happen occasionally and not often enough to get a statistic of.

UI bug:

I purchased the Kubrow starter pack and now the "Howl of the Kubrow" quest is broken. My next instruction is "/Lotus/Language/G1Quests/KubrowQuestHint4

Thanks for reading

Edited by Cainiscool1

in general all the quest break if you dont follow them perfectly in order and dont get invited to any other games while completing them... no way to resolve or restart the quest... quests are beyond not ready

I don't understand. I did mine perfectly in order. Except....I built the negator with my own resources. Maybe that has something to do with it?

BUG

When as soon as I get to extraction, it does the animation of mission end like normal but the mission end screen never came up. The picture was only slightly greyed out as if it had appeared. When I came back to my ship the screen was still slightly greyed out but still no mission end screen. 

What's worse is that I could not do anything to get out of that state. Nothing was responsive. Ordis still spoke to me as if I was walking around. I had to close Warframe through task manager. 

My trading and Dojo seem to be bugged ever since the patch, I cannot exit a trade that has been initiated myself, pressing "exit" simply produces the button press sound, but does nothing else, and my dojo seems to only be able to accommodate 2 players, which is sort of problematic as my Clan has quite a bit more than 2 members.