The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

after completing the mission for the foundry part, i went and tried to look at the codex, it wouldn't let me actually click on anything, then froze and kicked me  out of the game.

also, is there no longer an exit button on the login screen?  had to close it after it kicked me out and when i went to log in again (relaunched) there still was no exit icon.

There seem to be planets missing from the nav screen.  I have Neptune, Phobos, Europa unlocked but they're not visible.  Also, the new planet screen is completely unclear.  What missions do I hve to do to unlock new planets/new missions?  I really can't understand why this was changed, the new version is useless.

Quest error: Howl of the Kubrow  (keep wanting to say Kudrow... damn you Lisa)

After acquiring the howl of the kubrow in quest rewards, quest fails to return normally.  Takes you to multiplayer menu instead.  This happened 2 out of 2 times tried.

I don't know if anyone else have this bug and I haven't read all the posts in this thread

when I logged in this morning I decided to try the tutorial, just for fun.

when I then entered the player-ship I was the frame I played last week (Ash) and I had no working consoles nor anything that told me what to do. So I decided to relog and try again.

Now I can't login

ps: in the login screen there's no button that closes the game so you have to use the taskmanager to close the game

Edited by aw3ren3ss

I shall upload partial bug / partial issue screenshots from the issues I encountered so far.

1:

Bug: When action for a certain action isn't bound (in this case, cycle through all weapons), you see the coding string.

Proposed solution: if possible, make it so that instead of saying 'press <string> to cycle through weapons', it could say 'Cycle through weapons is currently unbound (option can be bound in the settings > controls > key bindings setup menu)' or something like that.

The string:

pNfg5jV.jpg

The keybinding in question (unbound):

U0OJkcL.jpg

2:

Issue: Your frame overlaps the pop-up hud in some cases. although the frame being visible adds immersion, this can create issues. Most notably found in the ship, when it can be annoying to see the 'far side' of the hud.

Proposed solution: Maybe something with a bit of resizing or repositioning, both the Warframe and the HUD (or one of the 2). In the screenshot's case it's just a matter of the Bo being in front of the hud, but in the ship your entire frame can block the view on the far side.

Note: I cannot be sure it's not to blame on my custom FoV (max zoomed out) causing this. I'll check when I can log in again, but if it is, that would mean there could be a different solution: have a 'fixed' FoV for the pop-up hud, which isn't affected by your custom settings.

But again: I have to check if it is the case that max FoV causes this

mostly fixed as of now, from what I can see.

3dEL4Fc.jpg

3:

Issue: The mod cards have a 'highlight' bar when you scroll through them. Instinctively I look at the 2nd row from above, not the one below that (which is currently highlit).

Proposed solution: Add an option to fiddle around with that highlight bar. Size (vertical) and position, maybe fade-out as well.

Fixed as of now.

4:

(Major) Issue(s): I can't find the 'log out' button to just return to the login screen. Next to that: I can't find any way to terminate the game in a normal way from the login screen.

Proposed solution: Quite simple: add a 'Log Out' -button (in addition to the exit game we have now) from in-game (ship HUD), and a 'Quit Game' button on the login screen (can be like the old [X] in the top right corner or something).

Edited by Alighierian

first and foremost. quests have been buggy. it says to start, but it doesn't point me in the right direction until after I do a mission.

While in the codex looking at the quests, I got stuck on "Vor's prize" and it wouldn't let me exit, eventually it switched to the hidden messages screen, but still no getting out.

1. Cant login anymore

2. After completeing the first foundry quest it said that my progress was not saved. It reset up to the Darvo rescue even though I can access the market and mod my weps. It is now stuck at the Darvo rescue

3. Cannot access codex (may not be a bug, unless getting codex is a quest or something)

4.There's no exit buttion on the login screen

On the quest to defeat Vor I went to switch from my Loki Prime to my Rhino Prime, upon trying to do so the selection menu freezes and I cannot do a thing.

Here's a screenshot of the frozen 'frame selection menu with my Rhino P highlighted yet still a Loki P, if you look closely behind it I have the general menu open which I cannot do a thing with that except quit the game which I'm going to have to do and end up sacrificing the rewards and bonuses I'm supposed to be getting after Vor's death. (I would like to know if I can get compensation for this breaking bug?)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/01zv1gif4oztkt1/Screenshot%202014-07-18%2008.47.45.png

Mass edit: Figured out the reason for the frozen equipment/warframe selection screen freeze. You need to bleedin' wait for the 'EQUIP' button to show up before you can double click/press your accept button, doing so before the equip button shows freezes the selection window.

Edited by Solinias

After completing the quest to get the Kubrow egg, as I started to walk down the ramp into the back of the ship, I suddenly got a loading screen, and then was on the log in menu. When I tried to log back in, it thought about it for a very long time (2-3 minutes) and then said my credentials were wrong (I double checked them several times). There also doesn't appear to be a way to close the game from the log in screen?

On the less repeatable front, I selected a mission, switched to solo mode, and then was intrigued to see that the time until start was counting down from 60000.

Can't really explain how this one happened:

i8HrddP.jpg

Completion UI for people's information (damage taken, damage done, etc) is all squeezed

THSI8Ie.jpg

JkSUV2t.jpg

MMwnv9v.jpg

pLBXPzD.jpg

Weird gray thing cover the first row of listed mods and does it in the "Upgrade" mods for any equipment

CzRXvDu.jpg

Edited by Hishamaru