Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Camera Glitch: (haven't reattempted) Pausing the game on the elevator and going to progress causes the camera to not follow the player, upon unpausing the camera does not return to the intended location, instead being off on all axis. Will reattempt next time I get in an elevator.

Since the thread I created hasn't been merged here yet, I'll just copy the content of it into this thread myself.

67211_2014-07-18_00002.jpg

The card list on the left just looks weird with parts of it blacked out like that. Not sure if bug or intentional. Terrible design choice if intentional.

13990_2014-07-18_00003.jpg

Locate the foundry what now?

55863_2014-07-18_00004.jpg

Image tiles not scaled to the right size to fit properly on my screen.

58779_2014-07-18_00005.jpg

Mod card from console hologram showing through the wall in the upper left part of the screen.

59194_2014-07-18_00001.jpg

Yes, I know that the angle can be altered so that the covered part can be seen, but still, that is a large part of the UI covered up by my Tenno. Not really a bug, but I couldn't be bothered putting it in its own thread in the feedback section.

91133_2014-07-18_00006.jpg

Name of mod covered up by Excalibur's arm.

1. I cannot find Darvo's Counter Measure in my foundry, leaving me stuck in the player ship forever.

2. I managed to access my dojo through the communications menu, but when I went in, my trading post and treasury were submerged in the floor.

Are the new pistols supposed to cost 200 morphics? D:

And when I finally got into the dojo, all the items (trees, trading posts, lamps, etc) are sunk into the floor making everything look weird. It's also impossible to trade because the interface for the trade outpost is now underground. :s

Went to start Earth/Mariana (stage 2 for Prologue quest), got through loading screen, but was kicked back out to what appeared to be the login screen, albeit with a loading bar in the bottom left. Attempted to relog, to no avail, had to kill the process from Task Manager.

After successfully completing corpus supply raid mission in vor prize quest, with evac animation, i'm back with a failed mission screen and then, immediately, get disconnected and brought to the login screen.

- no exit button: when I changed frames for some reason i was logged out and sent to the login screen, there was no exit button in this screen, and I couldn't login, so I had to kill the process

- foundry total mats: it only shows how much ferrite I need to build the item, but doesn't show what's my total ferrite in the bank, I like to know how much I have before deciding to build or not

- tried to collect mats from an extractor and it collected the extractor? I hope it wasn't consumed D:

Logging in takes a long time (not sure if this is from your end). When i managed to log in and was about to select which mode i want to play, it suddenly just returned me to the login screen. Tried to login 2 times, restarted game, tried to login 2 times but it just says "password incorrect" even though i am sure it was not. It just keeps loading and loading until failing me.