The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De] Thank You For Warframe.

InMANity_Jackson

I just want to Thank You. Among the angst and impatience of the Tenno waiting for this updates, I just want to say that we know that you're working very hard and around the clock to get this U14 to us and to meet our expectation and hype. We understand that this is the biggest update and the most ambitious project yet that you have attempted since the release of Warframe. Although we would like to see this update asap, please take your time. We still want to see you alive for continue development of the game. This U14 is not the end in itself!! Thank you!!!

(Moderators welcome to move to the right section or to lock this thread should it getting out of hand. Thank you!!)

We haven't heard from them in 2 hours. They probably overdosed on coffee, redbull and hype

RIP DE 2014 

This goes to show what happens when you force a star employee to work tirelessly. 

In short, some players may have killed the goose that laid the golden egg. 

Edited by Renegade343

I just want to Thank You. Among the angst and impatience of the Tenno waiting for this updates, I just want to say that we know that you're working very hard and around the clock to get this U14 to us and to meet our expectation and hype. We understand that this is the biggest update and the most ambitious project yet that you have attempted since the release of Warframe. Although we would like to see this update asap, please take your time. We still want to see you alive for continue development of the game. This U14 is not the end in itself!! Thank you!!!

(Moderators welcome to move to the right section or to lock this thread should it getting out of hand. Thank you!!)

thats what a great company like DE does especially with all the idiots bashing on them and crying because they cant get their update RIGHT FRICKING NOW S#&$ takes time and they will be up extremely late tonight if there are any major bugs with release