Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De] Thank You For Warframe.

InMANity_Jackson

DE single handily stole my ps4 from any game that has come out!

watchdogs got 3 hours before i was back to warframe.

second son got 8-9 hours before i was back to warframe.

hell the destiny beta got an hour before i was back on warframe. 

all i have to say is thanks DE for making a game that is just fun and simple while having endless ways to do things.

i can't wait for u14 on the PS4 but i would like the breeding grounds event soon plz.

Every damn week you people make these threads to put yourself on the pedestal.

Just stop already.

How does thread with something positive like "thanks DE" or " keep it cool people" or something get so many upvotes?

I'm starting to feel like they're just creating these threads to get some useless upvotes or something.

Something like that, yeah. It's for the attention. There's a crowd on the forums that sits around like vultures during updates to put out threads like this and they never change.

I'd rather have people thanking DE and being nice than people being negative $&*^s. Seriously, dude. Being negative because someone else is being positive isn't cool at all.

I'd rather have people thanking DE and being nice than people being negative $&*^s. Seriously, dude. Being negative because someone else is being positive isn't cool at all.

If you don't understand what's going on then why do you reply?

Oh hush. Take that crap away from the forums.

Oh my bad, forgot we hate anything other than brown nose, hype, or whining threads. We want nothing to do with real or facts here, continue one of (or all) the three JohnProdman! Make us proud.

U14 is just around the corner, and as much as I'd like to say "Why didn't you just say it'll be out on Friday?", I must say - it takes some serious dedication to be working at 2AM just to get the game update out for people. Warframe has a well and truly spoilt community (in the best sense) and that is because the devs work so hard! I'm making this post before the inevitable onslaught of "dis game be broken wow de you suck" that will come in when U14 does.

Thank you!

This is very true, there is so much work that all of you put in. Staying up until who knows how long to get the update out, and then probably to hotfix it less than an hour later. There is so much time and effort that you guys put it. Thank you for all your hard work. 

Thanks to [DE] Meagan all of us tenno can now "hang in there" XD

sRLgw4J.jpg

There are already multiple threads for this topic and it does not warrant another. Expect a merge or lock.

I've been following your posts for a while tonight and I'm curious, are you looking to become a moderator yourself? Or is the forum vigilante thing really just that fun for you?

Its about 8:30am where I live. Got my sleep and checked the forums for the update. I was like damn they're still working that late? Indeed some dedication but feeling bad for the devs at the same time. I wouldn't mind if the update was posponed for a day or two. They're only human.

I've been following your posts for a while tonight and I'm curious, are you looking to become a moderator yourself? Or is the forum vigilante thing really just that fun for you?

You must be rather unfamiliar with the forums during chapter updates.

U14 is just around the corner, and as much as I'd like to say "Why didn't you just say it'll be out on Friday?", I must say - it takes some serious dedication to be working at 2AM just to get the game update out for people. Warframe has a well and truly spoilt community (in the best sense) and that is because the devs work so hard! I'm making this post before the inevitable onslaught of "dis game be broken wow de you suck" that will come in when U14 does.

Thank you DE!

It is the secret police.

That's kind of rude. Some of his posts are a bit aggressive, but essentially, what he has to say is true. It's a help.

Edited by Zareek