Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De] Thank You For Warframe.

InMANity_Jackson

Look I know what a software roll out is like from the belly of the beast, as i'm a .NET Software System Analyst, and my hat is off to all the developers and test staff making this happen.  After my long day at getting the vertigo code stare I look forward to playing this AWESOME game, so go home already get some sleep "we" can wait. Function GoHome() { Alert("Good job, go home!") }

Edited by ManicMinds

yeah umm, I hate to say it, but there are kinda 11,000,000 other varients of these threads. I think they know we appreciate them. However, threads like these are inexistant after about a week since an update

Because people are too busy playing it! :D

But on a more serious note, I can't think of any other company where they work past midnight to get a content out. Most game companies would push it another day or something, but I'm genuinely astonished by their dedication. Kudos to you! 

.. but I must get to bed. I'm looking forward to playing this content after work tomorrow!

yeah umm, I hate to say it, but there are kinda 11,000,000 other varients of these threads. I think they know we appreciate them. However, threads like these are inexistant after about a week since an update

This is my only problem with these threads, other than the fact that there's a billion of the damn things.

The moment there's an update near, in particular a chapter update, so many people want to jump on the bandwagon. It's part of the hype.

This is just me complaining I guess. To the developers at DE, just please stop promising release days and then not releasing it at such time. You're 3 hours off. I understand you guy are human beings, but please. If you are 100% sure you can release your projects, then go ahead and give us the date. Sigh... Just please hurry up and release U14 as soon as possible. This isn't the first time you guys haven't been able to keep up with due dates, much like U13 was. So I am just saying... Don't make promises you cannot keep. Tbh, go ahead and delete or lock this. Just venting my anger out I guess. Just late... looking forward for update and being bummed out. Just... keep up the work and then go to sleep or something. You guys still deserved it...

Keep your complaints to yourself. 

Why complain when you know you're just gonna attract fire?

What do you guys run on? You've probably developped a tolerance to caffeine by now XD

they probably bypassed normal coffee a while back they now run on klatchian coffe (btw if you get this my hat is of to you sir or madam)