The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe On Ps3?

andrea2107

I know it is hard to do warframe on a ps3 since it have a different type of processor,BUT yoy will earn so many money doing it,there are 2-3 free2play games on ps3 and all of these are full of players,so you can gain so many player and player=shoppers,shoppers=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i have a ps3 and i want warframe on it XD,yes it will be so many work but it will be a succes

Just cause you've a PS3 doesn't mean they're giving it to you, besides it'd be irredeembly stupid to launch warframe on the PS3 when it's been already released to the PS4. Now i'm going to save a few points of your ignorance and pretend that what i just saw is a fail attempt of a "troll" post.

you sure? i play warframe on my pc and my pc can't even run assassin creed or watchdogs XD(or prince of persia forgotten sands,or all the rest of games,it plays minecraft at 15 fps....)

Minecraft is serious business man. You can't even play the newer builds on a 32-bit OS because of the Java 1GB ram limitation.

Warframe is not a monster game that needs a 999 core processor and 999999999999 gb of ram,it can run on my pc with intel bay trail and 2 gb of ramw and a 32 bit os

It cannot run on Playstation 3. The specs between a PC and a console are not comparable because they do not process information in the same way.

The system will choke when trying to load maps and all the events of a large battle, it'll bottleneck, then it will burn out and turn into a brick.

And the game would look absolutely terrible.

Unfortunately, you fail to realize the PS3 only has 256mbs of RAM... It simply can't run.

The only plausible way it'd run is if it were almost completely stripped of many of it's features. No drops, no effects/limited effects. It'd become shoot this gray thing over here that can't even tell what cover means.

It really wouldn't be worth it

If warframe are already dealing with ps4/xbox/pc, ps3 will add a load of work

most ps3 players will have switched to ps4, or will be playing pc warframe if they really want to play the game