Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Trade Arcane Helmets

-Suck0nIt-

Same thing happened to me, and also made a second arcane vanguard rhino helm and its not showing up in my inventory but my resources for making it were used.

Also would be great if De could get onto this bug soon, cause i would like my helm aswell :/

I'm not sure if this applies to regular helmets, but twice the past week I have had unsatisfied trades take place between two offerers because I was unable to offer my arcane helmets to trade. I have made sure that all of my helmets were unequipped across all of the Warframes loadouts (Excalibur for his Pendragon and Vauban for his Esprit.), and tried offering in different box slots. 

I would like this to get looked at as soon as possible as it may affect others looking to trade their arcane helmets.

Happened to me as well so I can confirm it. It's not even that it cannot be selected; it tells you that the trade can't be completed or something like that, after selecting the helmet and clicking "offer."

Edited by Casardis

I was in the middle of buying an Arcane Helmet today, and during the session the seller said what appears to be 'Failed to offer' whenever he tried to offer the Arcane Helm. We tried other mods and it seemed to work perfectly fine, only the Arcane Helmets seem to be affected. Also, sometimes the dojo seems to be glitched when i try to join. Often gets stuck in the 'Please wait' screen, hope both of these bugs gets fixed soon! 

When i press offer it said failed to offer even tho i did it many many times again,when i put another mod+arcane and then offfer my trade mate cant see the helmet and so do i cant see the helmet,even my trade partner skype me and show me clearly the helmet but the offer button not showing it

Tryed to trade arcane Vanguard helmet. When im placing it in 1st slot, and tryin to make offer, its sayin "failed to make offer", when im placin smth before it, i can place helmet and make offer, but my trade compaion can see all, except helmet.

Screenshots:

ea00f424f1e9.jpg

9de429c301e6.jpg