Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Quick Thinking Not Working Properly

Oishii

It has been bugged since u14, the mod doesn't work at all anymore, energy pool is left untouched.. even if you have energy left you die anyway, all the time, no exceptions

please fix it

Edited by Hatr

Plain and simple, since U14 came out Quick Thinking has just stopped working. Before the U14 I would stop at 2 health and it would start draining energy. Now I get to zero and die. I thought maybe I was getting hit to hard (because big enough hits will go straight through Quick Thinking without draining energy) but after getting killed on mercury without any energy drain it became obvious that it is definitely not working for me. This has so far happened on my Mirage and my Nekros. It has happened to me as a client and a host as well as in a solo mission. The planets that I have died on are Earth, Mercury, T4 Survival void and Pluto. Sorry if I'm going into to much unnecessary detail. Figured I'd be as Descriptive as possible.

I'm keeping it on for testing purposes to try to find a situation were it works but no luck so far. Anyway please get this working soon, Its the only thing that keeps some of my squishier caster frames alive.

One another note (other than bugs) U14 is great. Keep up the good work.