Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liset. That Claustrophobic Trilobite.

gianenci

Don't you think that our ships are a little too claustrophobic? That little room, with that thight mobile ramp.. I feel too close.. and the camera so close to you to make it more claustrophobic..

BTW, are we invisible? Or just the grineers don't give a F*** about aour ship near their ones?

I'm more surprised that there is no single chair, or Cryotube for us to sleep.

And about invisibility, Ordis states that Liset uses Void Cloak, so probably Grineer can run you over and won't notice anything. Because Void is so cool.

A personal area for the Tenno would be nice, but I doubt it would fit on the Liset (maybe those hubships that are planned for the future? Or even our Dojo dock?). However, I do want my Ash to sit casually in a chair or something, sipping some tea.

A personal area for the Tenno would be nice, but I doubt it would fit on the Liset (maybe those hubships that are planned for the future? Or even our Dojo dock?). However, I do want my Ash to sit casually in a chair or something, sipping some tea.

Yeah, man - how can I order full broadside or pizza without captain's chair!?

I'm more surprised that there is no single chair, or Cryotube for us to sleep.

And about invisibility, Ordis states that Liset uses Void Cloak, so probably Grineer can run you over and won't notice anything. Because Void is so cool.

There's no chair? Not even a pilot's chair or something?

It's gonna be mighty awkward using region chat standing up.

Look up scenes from inside the ISS or space shuttles....

Basically making a mobile vehicle with a  atmosphere which you can live in inside -suited for space - requires a lot of tech.

I think it's very fitting.

Feels real to me.

And the Liset is just a small part of a bigger spacecraft.

--

I wonder about the invisibility thing too though... Well... I do guess it has stealth features.

Edited by WEREsandrock

low FoV thats why, personally I play on max FoV and thats still a little bit not big enough for me.

This is one of the most common complaints, betting there will be an FoV slider some time soon. Does low FoV seriously make you sick?

There are no space toilets.

I theorize that all Tenno are catheterized and are continually emitting a fine mist of pee.

The catchbag conveniently empties through a microportal to the void.

However, Tenno do not poop, because they are posthuman gods and have no need of such a thing.

Edited by PlayGooYa

Wow, that sucks bro. Do a lot of people get this? It seems like this is something DE should have addressed a long time ago.

I see a lot of people complaining about his and quitting the game untill it is fixed.

Personally I'm sad, because after investing over 850 horus to this game one stupid design decision just makes me want to uninstall the game and never return to it.

Edited by HorridaMessor

I see a lot of people complaining about his and quitting the game untill it is fixed.

Personally I'm sad, because after investing over 850 horus to this game one stupid design decision just makes me want to uninstall the game and never return to it.

I agree, I quit the game for that problem too, watch the hud moving that much is a pain in the eyes after some minutes and became unconfortable..

Wow, that sucks bro. Do a lot of people get this? It seems like this is something DE should have addressed a long time ago.

It's called motion sickness or simulator sickness. It's not a "you have it or you don't" but different people experience it with varying strength. About 50% of all people suffer from it although not in a capacity that would cause them eye pain or head ache unless the causing factors are very strong. About 10 in 100 people experience averse effects playing any FPS due to this problem but most of them don't even know that this is why their eyes start to hurt, why they experience nausea or they get a headache. The strength of these effects also vary from one person to another. Those only slightly affected simply accept it as being "normal for these kind of games" and don't even realize that other people do not have this problem. I expect that about 1 in a 100 people suffer strongly enough from it that they experience it from the new Warframe menu alone without even playing the game. And I'd say about 1 in a 1000 actually get physically ill from the new menu after about 5 to 10 minutes.

Edited by BlackBird

I honestly like the idea of our personal ship. However, it is indeed too small, and is somehow missing something! Also, a Cryopod would be much appreciated for "realism" purpose. (Maybe to sleep inside, to recover from.. something i guess?[LOLMODE: but for only 15 plats, you can fasten up and awake your tenno, insted of waiting 8 hours while he is resting!!!LOLMODE]