Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Here Doesn't Trust Ordis? I Don't

Deidaku

I'm playing with my game muted because you know.... playing with a toaster and I imagine that Ordis has a woman voice

It just happens.... 

So my answer is yes, I trust Ordis

Edited by BlissReie

Guest Tehnoobshow

Personally, I think it would be awesome if we could upload ORDIS to our Sentinels and take him on a mission.

you win the game

give this man a medal

So far I like the character, but I cant say I trust him.

Does any one ever worry that we are a bunch of super powered thugs who hear voices, though?

The warlord KonRon and the members of the jury have the privilege to offer you an

251283753315.gif

tumblr_inline_mso8auuUYb1qz4rgp.gif

I like his mannerisms, just wish he wouldn't talk ALL THE TIME

I think that's the main complaint going around about him. The glitches in the quests causing him to repeat lines, even when the quest has been complete, has been grating to players.

Over all, I have no issues with Ordis. If his dialogue points were working properly, I think he would be received a bit better.

I think that's the main complaint going around about him. The glitches in the quests causing him to repeat lines, even when the quest has been complete, has been grating to players.

Over all, I have no issues with Ordis. If his dialogue points were working properly, I think he would be received a bit better.

They fixed his repeated lines from Howl of the Kubrow. That's a great start.

I see all these comparisons to other AI in pop culture, but I think he has potential to being like one of the most notorious AI's of all going back to the early days of Bungie before Halo was barely a glimmer in their eyes:

Durandal

http://gamerhorizon.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Np+and+i+remeber+when+i+was+a+kid+i+_67144798e0ed6e402c8b45fef88e1362.jpg

Edited by Kizlev

im telling ya...he will butcher our kubrows 1 day. he doesnt want to kill us (for now) but i think a week with ordis and kubrow without my protection and i will have red walls.

Red walls for the interior would be kinda neat though... ^_^

im telling ya...he will butcher our kubrows 1 day. he doesnt want to kill us (for now) but i think a week with ordis and kubrow without my protection and i will have red walls.

Maybe that's why Kubrows do so badly when the player is away.

maybe that is the reason why they are losing health. he tortures them a bit with those electric thingies that cops use and we have to heal them

(dont start with we must feed them stuff i bet my nikana that incubator does more than just feeds him)

also, why use life suport thingies? just give him some futuristic dog food.