Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eternally Jealous Of All Tenno Who Got An Egg Their First Try.

Toaman1994

There's a bug that turns eggs into nav co-ordinates for some players.  No idea why some players are affected and others aren't.

Verified it while doing a run with a friend of mine.  My screen, nav co-ordinate, on their screen it was an egg.

It is more than likely that you've found an egg or two in your toils but simply missed it.  The things can be incredibly difficult to spot; after a handful of runs, I was staring down an egg which I thought at first to be either a stone or some sort of brown fruit.  Only by walking up to it did I discover the egg.

It's also more than likely that close quarters combat with feral kubrows will destroy a floating carrier (?), making locating dropped items more difficult.  The egg also follows physics, and so can easily roll down a hill far away from the destroyed nest.

I did 8 hours of Grinding. I forgot how many missions were played. I played some missions where they Kubrows were to scared to even come out of their dens. And other missions where no Dens spawned at all. I feel your pain, although I did finally get the Reward.

I got an egg while doing the Potato alert on Earth.

Had no idea they were rare.  I don't even think they are rare, I think the fact you can only "hold" one egg is making people mad.  No?

I missed out on the potato alert because I hadn't found an egg.

There's a bug that turns eggs into nav co-ordinates for some players.  No idea why some players are affected and others aren't.

Verified it while doing a run with a friend of mine.  My screen, nav co-ordinate, on their screen it was an egg.

Seriously? Is that a thing? *Sighs* Well, I give up then. Gotten plenty of Ruk-ing Nav's...