The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is On You

Kthal

Four months later, Nekros gonna Nekros...

So, I went to farm for some kubrow mods with a friend.

The mission was an exterminate with 33 Grineer targets.

sx8ISNr.png

My partner and I killed a total of 982 things, meaning 949 kubrows. And I was desecrating, meaning that as few were killed as was possible.

5iep0gi.png

If you don't know what 949 cuddly little kubrows looks like, well, I drew a diagram.

ugM8w5i.png

We only got one rare kubrow mod of the 6 or so. How many adorable kubrows will perish at the end of my beat-stick prime...?

~10,000?

I don't have a problem with this. Hell, the sounds they made as we beat them mercilessly were extremely satisfying.

P.S. Does the phrase "Puppies in a blender" ring any bells"?

Edited by Kthal

If you don't know what 949 cuddly little kubrows looks like, well, I drew a diagram.

ugM8w5i.png

You are a monster for making this diagram.

And we're all monsters for participating in this veritable extermination of a species.

It's even worse when you consider the fact that we killed our own kubrow's parents and destroyed their home all for the purpose of forcing our puppies to live in tiny, claustrophobia-inducing pressurized cabins floating in the void of space so that we can raise them to be vicious killing machines...

It's even worse when you consider the fact that we killed our own kubrow's parents and destroyed their home all for the purpose of forcing our puppies to live in tiny, claustrophobia-inducing pressurized cabins floating in the void of space so that we can raise them to be vicious killing machines...

To be fair, they would've turned out that way anyhow. The only difference is, now they're more adorable when they tear out a Grineer's throat.

They're eggs, they don't know better. And their parents are horrible since they suffer from hoarding symptoms by bringing everything they find to the nest. For all I know we might've saved it from being blown up by a Grineer grenade or alike being brought to the nest :o

On a more serious note, they should have higher droprates of things.

I agree. Ive been farming kubrows to get the link mods and all Ive gotten after a couple hundred kubrow is lots of pack leaders and scavenges with one fast deflection and one loyal companion.

You are a monster for making this diagram.

And we're all monsters for participating in this veritable extermination of a species.

Speak for yourself. I spent platinum on my egg and thingies.:D

Edited by Letter13
dat necro tho