Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Chance After Being Downed- Ala Borderlands

Nelsonz80

Well, that, I think it would be great for those solo runs, or if a teammate gets downed and is to far away for getting there and revive him.

Edit:

Well, I was just suggesting that the "idea" of the second chance could be great,

If you fail to get your second chance you die, if get it but then get downed again, you die and need to use a revive, that way you wont go all rambo with your -inser op weapon here- and be "F*** my teammates". It will be like "dam, i need to stay close to my teammates, these guys can kill me the next time".

For the solo runs could be like "uufff, almost didnt make it, I need to be more careful"

And as someone said, the mods for the downed state, provoke and undying will, would be more usefull.

Edited by Nelsonz80

Well, that, I think it would be great for those solo runs, or if a teammate gets downed and is to far away for getting there and revive him.

kill a enemy when you are on downed/fight for your live and gets a second wind with 10% health? I'm with you Captein!!!

As in, being able to kill anything for the revive during the bleed-out time. Yes, I totally would go for this, in addition to that long fabled Sentinel mod that revives you at the expense of its destruction.

Yeah, but the Borderlands one makes it feel more immersive, rather than strangely duplicating yourself into a standing stance in the middle of a mob. Not to say that I don't appreciate our regular revive function, but some frames are just way more squishy than others, and we have plenty of bleed-out mods that no-one uses, ever.

But then again, in Borderlands, you do not have as much enemies thrown your way. In Warframe, enemies are like rain. If this suggestion were to be implemented, then we may need to tweak the enemy spawn rate to make it balanced against team-play.

Why?, in the end you would just have one "second chance" and that is if you manage to get it, maybe you were downed for going all rambo, well, after getting your second chance if you get it, i dont think that in the same mission you would behave like that, specially if you have teammates near you that can help you, the second chance do more for helping the teamwork by changing the player mentality in a mission than destroying it.

Also, full 4 teammates in borderlands is like playing survival in warframe, dont know if you remerber or if you read it in the game, but in Borderlands, more players=more enemies.

Why?, in the end you would just have one "second chance" and that is if you manage to get it, maybe you were downed for going all rambo, well, after getting your second chance if you get it, i dont think that in the same mission you would behave like that, specially if you have teammates near you that can help you, the second chance do more for helping the teamwork by changing the player mentality in a mission than destroying it.

Also, full 4 teammates in borderlands is like playing survival in warframe, dont know if you remerber or if you read it in the game, but in Borderlands, more players=more enemies.

Just one second chance? Fine then.

EDIT: Still has enough enemies in solo Borderlands to get Second Wind a few times (that is, if you have a good enough gun and there are enough enemies).

Edited by Renegade343