Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are People So Negative!

ThaPeace

Since U14 went live, people have lost it! 

I understand people are upset but seriously give DE and the community a break! Many lost their Kubrows, that dosent mean you have the right to attack DE. There was a bug and they FIXED as soon as they found out about it. They been working night in day to get us the U14 and fix it. They even released a fix today (sunday). Give DE a break. 

This update was massive! They changed the entire game to give us a more enjoyable experience. Yes it is buggy and there are alot of bugs, but they have been doing their best to fix them.  

On another hand, if you already have gotten your mods, dont go to e-prime and destroy all the dens you can find before anyone else can get to the kubrows because you are just looking for an extra egg.

I am just want people to stop complaining about everything! Also, for those who lost their kubrows, I am sorry for your lose and i hope that this dosent stop you from enjoying the game.

If you dont want to deal with the bugs and all the issues just dont play this week. Come back when everything is fixed.  

Get used to it. 

This happened with every update, major and minor, and it's happened in many other games that I've followed. 

People suck plain and simple.

^
This
Edited by VKhaun

U14 was received with a great number of bugs with players getting stuck in quests and some not finding the whole "Tenno Ship" idea fun. 

I, for one, love the new update. It's a refreshing restart to the old UI and missions. 

Edited by Nijuroku

The anger at the Kubrow lost isn't exactly nonsensical; they waited 36 hours and after the first use of their Kubrow it was gone.  People are going to get mad when that kind of thing happens.

Why'd you put E-Prime and dens in OP though?  What I do in my game isn't affecting anyone else.

If you dont want to deal with the bugs and all the issues just dont play this week. Come back when everything is fixed.  

Even though this is something I would tell others or even do myself, there would be less bugs fixed in the end because way to many people would simply take a break and wouldn't report any bugs.

People have to understand that DE's QA team cannot possibly find all the problems with major updates since they probably have only a handful of people whereas us, beta testers, we come in dozen of thousands and we are more likely to encounter problems which QA or Devs themselves could have missed.

Devs release buggy update -> People react to buggy update -> People suck?

people lose their composure when you give them something for free and then you take it back from them

and a lot of player are just inpatient 

Even though this is something I would tell others or even do myself, there would be less bugs fixed in the end because way to many people would simply take a break and wouldn't report any bugs.

People have to understand that DE's QA team cannot possibly find all the problems with major updates since they probably have only a handful of people whereas us, beta testers, we come in dozen of thousands and we are more likely to encounter problems which QA or Devs themselves could have missed.

True but many other people will keep playing, I stayed up till 6 in the morning on release day testing U14. I played the vor's prize quest, I went solo and had no issues. I finished the tutorial and went to bed. When I woke up the next day I saw all the bugs, I was lucky but that didnt stop me from testing other things. I purchased an egg and rushed it now I am waiting for my second kubrow to hatch. I played eris and the hive (quite a bit) and I cant wait for the darksectors to be active again to test them

people lose their composure when you give them something for free and then you take it back from them

and a lot of player are just inpatient 

This is the other thing that is driving me insane they are giving us a FREE game and yet people are complaining like crazy about the new UI being different.

i like most of the update. the new ship is great, i like being able to walk to a area to do certain things. i can even handle the bugs as well. but what is killing me is the mod menu. i hate the mod menu to the point that i dont change mods anymore. i just dont understand how not being able to read uninstalled mods unless you mouse over them was a good idea.

New UI is a big reason (I love the new UI btw), lot's of people say they don't care about the looks and that it's all about the utility and speed of doing things. Not really surprising since 99% of the players i run into are rushers. I played the prologue and got through just fine, just had to relog once and everything went well.

Since U14 went live, people have lost it! 

I understand people are upset but seriously give DE and the community a break! Many lost their Kubrows, that dosent mean you have the right to attack DE. There was a bug and they FIXED as soon as they found out about it. They been working night in day to get us the U14 and fix it. They even released a fix today (sunday). Give DE a break. 

Well, in their defense they were not told if the dogs stayed dead or not so you can't fault them especially customers for getting mad and attacking them

Simply telling the truth beforehand would have avoided this outcry. So no one really knew it was a bug. And no one wants to anger paying customers especially this way. it's no surprise they demanded their money back feeling they got screwed. Money is serious business. Waste not, want not...

Developers repeatedly stated that U14 would be buggy upon release. It shouldn't have really been a surprise then, that when it launched, it was buggy. As a developer I think you get to a point where your product needs actual mass community testing. I'd argue they need a test server, but since they don't have that set up, you kind of *do* just have to push things live and see what breaks. There's a massive difference between one person running a sequence repeatidly, and then thousands. No matter how bug-proof you think you're thing is, once your data sample is allowed to be that big you're going to see all the bugs you missed. It's an annoying, absolutely healthy part of the game. 

The problem is our community is not really used to being beta testers. A lot of argue if this game even is in beta because it generally *is* so polished (and dat cash shop tho). I think this update is a decent reminder of why they haven't dropped the beta tag. 

Edited by Acos