Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wait... If Vor Can Hack Your Warframe And Invade Your Mind Does That Mean That Lotus Is Doing This As Well? Is She Using Us For Her Evil Plans?

Mak_Gohae

So Vor has this Corpus tech that can hack into Frames and invade your mind... doesn't that sound exactly like the Lotus? Vor pumped up your shields to study them and the Lotus overclocked your frame to get unlimited energy for a bit.

Maybe she successfully hacked frames and she is using the Tenno. Maybe the Lotus is an Orokin trying to get control of the Solar System through the use of Warframes. This explains the Lotus symbol and why the Tenno love using it all over the place... even on their dogs. The Orokin use the Lotus design all over the place! So when the Tenno rebelled wouldn't that mean that they should be against using that lotus design? Why does this design get used constantly? The Tenno should the using a new Tenno symbol.

I think the Tenno are under the control of the Orokin. They are remotely trying to prepare the Solar System for their return.

A squad of all white Frost's will be attending to your mental needs soon. Please remain still for the duration of your waiting period while you arrive at our Lotus-supported, all-friendly Reconditioning Chamber.

It should not bear repeating, but you should probably unequip all your weapons.

In another thread the association between The Lotus of Warframe and the White Lotus Revolution of 13th century China

see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Lotus

This historical event was ushered in by resistance to Mongol control by a nationalistic Buddhist society (a "probalance" organization), paralleling the Orokin-Sentient Conflict and the subsequent Orokin pogrom

As to your thesis, the interaction between Mirage and her "handler" - presumably The Lotus (or at least a proxy of the present one) - demonstrates that there has been a command and control like aspect of the warframes since the Orokin-Sentient (Old?) War and would suggest that the relationship between the Tenno and The Lotus is actually very close

For your thesis to be correct, The Lotus - or her "descendent" - would have to be an aberration or a corruption

Edited by ElHefe

The real question is, if Darvo said that the Ascaris is used by Corpus, why doesn't Alad V use it when you get Harvested? It would save him so much effort.

It was put on a Tenno/Warframe that just woke up so im guessing that they are easier to hack into than a fully functional Tenno/Warframe.

Or it was being prepared but you are able to get out before it was put on.

So Vor has this Corpus tech that can hack into Frames and invade your mind... doesn't that sound exactly like the Lotus? Vor pumped up your shields to study them and the Lotus overclocked your frame to get unlimited energy for a bit.

Maybe she successfully hacked frames and she is using the Tenno. Maybe the Lotus is an Orokin trying to get control of the Solar System through the use of Warframes. This explains the Lotus symbol and why the Tenno love using it all over the place... even on their dogs. The Orokin use the Lotus design all over the place! So when the Tenno rebelled wouldn't that mean that they should be against using that lotus design? Why does this design get used constantly? The Tenno should the using a new Tenno symbol.

I think the Tenno are under the control of the Orokin. They are remotely trying to prepare the Solar System for their return.

Or, y'know... there's a built-in communication device in every warframe'e helmet. That she knows how to tap into. Might be hacking, might be that she knows the codes. Vor's Ascaris literally burrows straight into your body (giggity) and forces a neural passageway that allows him to chastise you. That's not hacking, that's barbaric.

Alright, let me put on my tinfoil fedora hat. 
Questions, 
Why and where would an Orokin get this power? 
They already had the Tenno loyalty(Up until the betrayal), they wouldn't need any kind of external manipulator. So I doubt it existed, and Lotus seems pretty much reliant on the Tenno and to a lesser extent Darvo and the Black Market to get anything done so even if she could research this technology(Which is probable) I highly doubt she could get it built. I doubt any Tenno, or Darvo for that matter, intends on submitting to the Orokin. 

Interesting to note as well, Vor invading your mind was really on to put his thoughts in place of the Lotus', he couldn't actually control or read your mind and was mostly banking on you 'joining him of your own free will' with no one else to guide or protect you through the solar system. Hell, with enough cotton swab in our hypothetical ears we could have just served as Darvo's bodyguard. So Lotus technically already has gotten as far as the grineer have just being in our minds naturally, as well as having earned our trust by...being able to invade our mind naturally. 

...Yet!

I'm sure they will keep everything rolling as long as they can. Maybe in the far future!

i hope theirs no evil lotus though because we have enough evil in this game :/   plus we do need a guiding type NPC giude thing to guide us tenno who need guiding 

Edited by thecool1232

i hope theirs no evil lotus though because we have enough evil in this game :/   plus we do need a guiding type NPC giude thing to guide us tenno who need guiding 

But no one is really evil, they are all just trying to get by.

No, the lotus is good. There has been no indicatation of an evil Lotus. That's like saying that one person's ability to hack you means everyone who communicates with you is doing the same. That's faulty logic.