Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rip Mirage Client Bug

Turnoverman

We knew you would die. You were too powerful. I don't think you deserved to live. You were a monster. You were a twisted beast of lag and death and horror.

And I loved you.

May you be remembered forever in the form of a montage of your best partner, the Angstrum.

klnPVFh.gif

Turns out 36 frames of explosions doesn't fit in places where you upload images, so I had to make it tiny.

Edited by Turnoverman

Why would they nerf this? I mean sure, 1mil dmg is crazy but every frame needs to be a little op. I feel those frame users who have to settle for a Rhino or Nova because their frame is just subpar.

I mean even my Vauban got nerfed, he's like a jelly fish now. Sure he can use his god tier abilities, but he's just so weak, it's not the same. And neither will Mirage.

Why would they nerf this? I mean sure, 1mil dmg is crazy but every frame needs to be a little op. I feel those frame users who have to settle for a Rhino or Nova because their frame is just subpar.

I mean even my Vauban got nerfed, he's like a jelly fish now. Sure he can use his god tier abilities, but he's just so weak, it's not the same. And neither will Mirage.

I think having a one to two million red critical damage from a power does make the Warframe a slightly bit overpowered, no?

I think having a one to two million red critical damage from a power does make the Warframe a slightly bit overpowered, no?

Sure but maybe bring it down some, they should make it powerful. Note they did the same thing to volt...

I mean, if they nerf her, nerf Rhino or Nova then. They got nerfed as well but I don't see other frames tanking EVERYTHING. Or nuking maps. It's just silly. No offense Nova/Rhino users.

No, every frame doesn't need to be a little OP because not every frame is a little OP. So it's perfectly understandable why this got nerfed. Rhino doesn't nuke the map either. Nova, yeah, she's still OP (removing the feature where killing one M Primed enemy blows up a whole bunch of them, and where they eventually all blow up, would make the ability fine).

No, every frame doesn't need to be a little OP because not every frame is a little OP. So it's perfectly understandable why this got nerfed. Rhino doesn't nuke the map either. Nova, yeah, she's still OP (removing the feature where killing one M Primed enemy blows up a whole bunch of them, and where they eventually all blow up, would make the ability fine).

You thought I meant Rhino nuked the map. No I mean Nova nukes the map. Rhino is still invincible.

Every frame should be a little op. Some redeeming quality to all of them.

You thought I meant Rhino nuked the map. No I mean Nova nukes the map. Rhino is still invincible.

Every frame should be a little op. Some redeeming quality to all of them.

Rhino is only "invincible" on low to mid-level tilesets. His Iron Skin is useless on high-level tilesets. As for you preference, I'd prefer if either none of them were a little op or all of them were a little op. But since not all of them are a little op, I'd rather none of them be a little op. DE doesn't seem keen on revisiting all warframes to actually ensure they are balanced against each other, so I don't think there's a chance of every frame being a little op.

Edited by AntoineFlemming