Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Warframe Idea - Powers

[DE]Azambuja

Ghost Warframe

Low defences but fast and with a high power capacity

Powers:

1 - Plasma punch - Throw a plasma ball that deals damage to an enemy. Because every warframe must have a bad power.

2 - Poltergeist - Interacts with all objects around. (Opens containers, explodes barrels, turns alarms off...)

3 - Devils mirror - creates an illusion on a target player to make him look scary for the enemies so they run away from that player.

4 - Haunted - Warframe gets transparent and all damage just passes through it. Also receives a small damage buff. However his speed is reduced by 80%. This is a toggle ability.

What do you think?

1 "Because every warframe must have a bad power." NEVER AGAIN.

2.....make this the first...

3 make this the second!

4. make this the third :O probably figure a different debuff than 80% runspeed loss

1 - YOU KNOW THAT IS TRUE!

4 - what other debuff do you suggest? I think a great lost in speed is a good compensation.

Here's my post from the thread link I posted earlier If you're interested. I guess you can just click the link and look at my post there, but whatever.

How about this, OP?

Phase - Renders the user intangible to any attacks and enables them to pass through enemies for a short time. X% chance to inflict radiation proc upon passing through an enemy.

Feed - User absorbs the life energy of nearby enemies to regain health.

Phantasm - User summons "spirits" that rise out of the ground and latch on to a target to immobilize it and hinder combat effectiveness.

Right now, some of the powers you posted seem similar to Nekros' powers

Plasma Punch seems similar to Soul Punch and Devils Mirror seems similar to Terrify.

If I were you, I'd look at some ghost abilities and base the powers around those.

The only thing I like about the idea is a warframe that relies heavily on power use so it has a huge energy pool but weak defenses and hp.

It doesnt have to be a ghost themed warframe, but the playstyle for the warframe is interesting.

Here's my post from the thread link I posted earlier If you're interested. I guess you can just click the link and look at my post there, but whatever.    Right now, some of the powers you posted seem similar to Nekros' powersPlasma Punch seems similar to Soul Punch and Devils Mirror seems similar to Terrify. If I were you, I'd look at some ghost abilities and base the powers around those.

I like the FEED power. But what about this:

4 - Soul Hunter - Deals radial damage. Enemies killed that way will have their souls drained by warframe. These souls regenerates player's health and shield.

Ghost Warframe

-snip-

If the first skill had infinite punch through and split into smaller (no punch throug) projectiles. Kind of like a 3-5 peller shotgun shot after each hit with big spread.

2 Seems fine.

3 Ok, but can be a massive troll skill on melee users. Can it be spammed? (Used on more than one player at a time? How long would it last? Could you mod it to be used on more than one player?)

Edit: could you use it on an enemy?

4 in defense you'd just be invulnerable pretty much 100% of the time. Speed debuff isn't that great for the "feels" of the frame, gameplay suffers and people will just use zorencoptering. Try something else.

Edited by Lactamid