Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conspiracy Theories

nightfighter000

i think ash and the stalker are related or in link in some way like maybe the stalker is ash's mentor or ash is the student of the stalker if any one can confirm this please let me know my user name is nightfighter000

any evidence or at least any leads or something?...

or does it just come from your desire?

because it pretty much sounds like:

"OMG stalker so cool i wanna be like him! i'll play the most similar frame and pretend they are brothers separated at birth! or maybe better! it is his father! or sensei!"

Maybe the smoke screen?... i don't know, how did you come to the idea in the first place?

Edited by Orbister

The rudeness being flung back and forth in this thread needs to come to a stop. There is no good reason anyone should be so up in arms over something as simple and open to interpretation as a Lore thread.

You should lock the bloody thread, it's obviously going nowhere. What could have been a good discussion about lore was turned into a crapfest by some inconsiderate forum members. Using someone's username to troll them? How damn stupid can you get? How does a name like "nightfighter000" get more trolls than "Deathwaffle" anyway?

Edited by Deathwaffle

Speaking only for myself, I think the designation of "weapon" has validity as it connotes dehumanization of the soldier (which is a person) to a thing

While the Orokin clearly had a formal system of ethics (ref. Ember's Codex and "protocol" and children), they were driven - like so many nations past and present - to break with their morality out of self preservation

It is precisely the moral ambiguity of war and conflict that drives the interest in the Warframe story ... otherwise, we are nothing but the Orkin Man and just doing our job, killing pests and bugs ...

Secondly, as there is no other example of being able to switch helmets between warframes, exactly how the Stalker exo-suit was made is by no means clear

The deformed asymmetry of the Stalker's helmet is in total contrast all the other warframes

Something way, way off standard methods were employed to make that frame

Finally, to believe that a "low Guardsman" would have the technical know how to build a warframe on his own is stretching credibility ...

He had to have help - the question is from whom?  Personally, I think it would be a surviving Orokin scientist/physician/technician/bioengineer

I don't know whether the Orokin dehumanized them or not, but I see the point about that. If we knew more about Orokin society, then we'd be able to actually speak to the moral ambiguity/degradation. As for the stalker, his helmet most certainly is symmetrical. It was made symmetrical by the art team. And currently we most certainly can change helmets on our frames. What do you think the alternate helmets are? There is nothing about the stalker's helmet that is in contrast with the helmets of the other frames. If it looks like frame, and functions like a frame, then it's a warframe. Now sure, you may like the idea of it. It being a warframe, but everything about it points to it being a warframe. Nothing points to it being anything but a warframe, given that it functions just like a warframe.

Guys, is it just me, or does Mirage look like Grineer technology? I'll bet she is a Grineer spy.

I would very much like to talk to the guy who made this thread in-game. If you see this, can you tell me your username?

what is a tenno suit? a suit made from a tenno's corpse? mmm i doubt that's possible though, according to Vor we don't have a body.

He means tenno technology suit, like we have built it on our own from the copy of the originals. a orokin suit would be the primes and possible stalkers suit , since who knows how good the lower guardians were prepared for battle.

Guys, is it just me, or does Mirage look like Grineer technology? I'll bet she is a Grineer spy. I would very much like to talk to the guy who made this thread in-game. If you see this, can you tell me your username?

no i see the same thing you do and this is why i have this forum so people can say these kinds of things

As much as kids love to argue, i highly doubt it. Stalker and Ash only share the idle animation, nothing else. 

So, Stalker uses Excalibur, Nyx and Ash's powers that makes them his students?

If anything HE would be the student as his lore states that he was a "low guardian" and that was all we got about his backstory other than watching the Tenno betrayal.  We don't know what they mean by "low guardian".  It could mean he was an Orokin Bodyguard, or just a soldier stationed at the home base for defense, he could be a "Tenno in training" and was being trained by the other tenno to control his powers, or he could have just been the mall security guard who walked over to check out the big ceremony during his lunch break.   

well to be honest i don't care who the warframe is but i think  the stalker is not what he seems to be i just said ash bc i did not what to say excalibur so people would keep there mind open form what I know about the game it is kind of like a puzzle waiting to be solved it could be any warframe just keep an open mind ok

well to be honest i don't care who the warframe is but i think  the stalker is not what he seems to be i just said ash bc i did not what to say excalibur so people would keep there mind open form what I know about the game it is kind of like a puzzle waiting to be solved it could be any warframe just keep an open mind ok

Dude, you don't seem to understand the main problem with what you propose... there is NOTHING to build upon, there are no reasons, and there is no evidence to support anything, next time you try o start a conspiracy try providing some of those, so you make people go "oh... look at that! he has a point!" 

http://www.indiana.edu/~wts/pamphlets/using_evidence.shtml

http://writingcenter.unc.edu/handouts/evidence/

https://learnzillion.com/lessons/2198-provide-evidence-to-support-reasons

(just the three first examples that appeared in google)

An example would be:

"That stalker guy uses a smoke screen and Ash also uses a Smoke screen, they must be TWIN BROTHERS!!!" (Volt prime confirmed) 

See? there is a fact (although a very silly one) that i highlighted that supports my fanboy idea of them being related, this also is perfect to start discussing.

But if you say something like "dude, that stalker guy is mysterious! he must have mysterious conspiratory secrets! maybe he is Big chief in disguise!"

There is NOTHING to support this one, so...  people won't say "OMG so true you blew my mind! once seen cannot be unseen!"

you have it all wrong. what i'm saying is there is more to this story than where getting like for ex: the lotus i has a different motive for us which is are many conspiracy but i was trying to build up to it but then i got trolled

Yes there seems to be more to this story, what i am asking you to give us is some EVIDENCE! and i dont mean, dna or fingerprints, what i ask you is to give us something, anything, because yes, we all agree that there is a lot more to this story because pretty much we know very little, so...

Gathering evidence from character dialogues or codex entries will allow us to start "building" the conspiracy you are asking for... you got it all wrong, i'm not saying you are wrong, i am asking you to contribute something to your very own thread so we can all play the game you propose. get it?... 

I hope you understand this because it's very frustrating from this side...

I'll give you a hand and see if you get it, if not i'll shoot myself because i will have lost all hope in the future of humanity:

What makes you think that the lotus has a secret agenda? do you remember any fishy lines from her? any suspicious behaviour?

(i am not saying you are wrong, i am inviting you to continue with your point of view, so we all can get into "the game")

Edited by Orbister

I think you are correct about the ulterior motives the lotus may have. The tenno rebellion against the Orokin never really made sense to me, the tenno obey the lotus to the letter so why would they rebel? It seems like the lotus may have had a hand in that, or I'm just crazy.

I think you are correct about the ulterior motives the lotus may have. The tenno rebellion against the Orokin never really made sense to me, the tenno obey the lotus to the letter so why would they rebel? It seems like the lotus may have had a hand in that, or I'm just crazy.

Yes, also, who the hell named the lotus judge and executioner of the balance of the universe? that has always been weird, i know that we woke up because the grineer started hunting us while in stasis (unless canon has changed and i'm not aware of it) so we woke up because they were hunting us, we wope up to survive, but then the lotus starts preaching about keeping balance and that is a very vague concept.

Edited by Orbister

Yes, also, who the hell named the lotus judge and executioner of the balance of the universe? that has always been weird, i know that we woke up because the grineer started hunting us while in stasis (unless canon has changed and i'm not aware of it) so we woke up because they were hunting us, we wope up to survive, but then the lotus starts preaching about keeping balance and that is a very vague concept.

In the new update she mentions waking us up to preserve balance, but her definition of balance seems to be never-ending war between the Grineer and the Corpus. She also seems strangely vengeful in some of the tutorial missions, there's one where the Grineer wipe out an outpost and her response is basically "kill them back!"

Don

that is what i've been trying to say and sorry for the lack of evidence i wanted see if any one else caught that if not then this whole post would be for nothing if you can't have an open mind then you would never see the small parts of info of a games

Don't dare say i don't have an open mind because you brought NOTHING to your own "conspiracy theory" nothing! you just said "hey guys! how about conspiracy theories! make one for me!"

And i haven been trying to engage in a meaningful conversation with you and you keep insinuating my intelligence when in fact i have been contributing to your thread unlike all the derailing trolls, you need to see that it is very easy and tempting to just troll you and be done with this, but as you propose an interesting and fun exercise i have been trying to participate and invited to you to do same which is kinda absurd because as you started this, you should be providing a topic for us to talk about, and you dare say i don't have an open mind?...

Dude, don't push it... and for your information WE ALL KNOW that lore in warframe is vague and many times seems fishy because that is the first layer of this "onion". 

So, instead of insulting me or any of the few that decided to play along instead of trolling you, contribute something, tell us what you think, stop defending yourself and jump in... we are playing your game, vaughan and i started talking about the lotus's balance excuse and how she seems vindictive, so... what do you think?... will you FINALLY play the game you propose and have this conversation with us? will you tell us your opinion about anything? or keep insulting the rest of us and defending yourself from inexistant threads?

TL;DR:

Stop provoking and insulting us (because we are "on your side") and tell us what you think about the lotus "fishy" behaviour or her suspicious "keeping the balance" excuse.

I highly doubt it. Stalker and Ash only share the idle animation, nothing else. 

So, Stalker uses Excalibur, Nyx and Ash's powers that makes them his students?

Stalker is a wannabe hack. That being said I want him as a playable option. Take my money DE!!!

Edited by Sedant

that is what i've been trying to say and sorry for the lack of evidence i wanted see if any one else caught that if not then this whole post would be for nothing if you can't have an open mind then you would never see the small parts of info of a games

Weren't you originally talking about stalker? That said, the morality of lotus's actions is a much more interesting discussion.