Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very Angry And Disappointed. (G3 Difficulty)

Anpu

I will admit I am a bit angry, well thats an understatement. Fully geared out Valkyr, rank 10 steel fiber, rank 10 vitality. Many other mods, full geared guns. Tip top gear. Stalker comes. Strips off my warframe powers, and 1 shots me. 1 Single power and I am dead. Ok fine, deal with it. Helping my friend try to get a Brakk, we get tagged by the G3, They spawn, I tap Hysteria to deal with them. Radial blind and I am down. I am invulnerable, but I am down. I am willing to write this off as maybe a bug. But if they made G3 and stalker this difficult, it seems to me killing any boss, or participating in any invasion is a pointless activity. 

Maybe I had some bad luck, but damn. I have never had an issue ever dealing with mobs, sure some may be difficult. But to literally have the G3 incap all 3 of us in 1 single radial blind. We are all long time players, maxed mods all the good stuff. Very very angry about this outcome.

I was against a Level 80 Stalker... My Raksa Stunned him with her Howl and i killed him with my 4 Forma BoltorP......

Stalker is hard???

Raksa OP against bosses that can't run. :p

Edited by Feallike

Well yeah, but he's been able to dispel for ages and OP is a founder, he should really know better than to try and facetank him with hysteria.

Which is funny, because that's exactly how I beat him my first time.  He came in 20 seconds after I started the mission and I was in no mood to fight him, so the moment he spawned I shot him with angstrum, hysteria'ed, then beat him to death before hysteria ran out naturally.

Which is funny, because that's exactly how I beat him my first time.  He came in 20 seconds after I started the mission and I was in no mood to fight him, so the moment he spawned I shot him with angstrum, hysteria'ed, then beat him to death before hysteria ran out naturally.

Well he doesn't always dispel, but IMO it's better safe than sorry against him when it comes to relying on defensive abilities.

Fellow Valkyr player here. 

Stalker showed up. I spam Dual Zoren channeling on him. Five seconds later his HP was almost depleted, as usual. Then he suddenly used Absorb. 

I kept spamming Zoren like a retard. And bam I was killed by my own DPS. 

Pretty happy. At least Stalker is not cannon folder anymore. 

Edited by elele

Well he doesn't always dispel, but IMO it's better safe than sorry against him when it comes to relying on defensive abilities.

If it means anything, I had lost to him so many times I had given up trying to beat him until that moment.  Seriously, losing to Stalker is not fun.  Same for the other assasins.  I can completely understand where OP's coming from because for newbs like me he's an instant fail for a mission or an instant revive after he leaves.

Yah well for all you guys that are super awesome at killing him.  Grats to you, I can not remember the last time any of these guys were more than a speed bump. Now I know from now on, Stalker, G3. Abort mission and start again. 

If it means anything, I had lost to him so many times I had given up trying to beat him until that moment.  Seriously, losing to Stalker is not fun.  Same for the other assasins.  I can completely understand where OP's coming from because for newbs like me he's an instant fail for a mission or an instant revive after he leaves.

Yeah but in the OP's case I think the squad was a victim of their own maxed out gear. Stalker probably scaled way too high and that's why they got spanked. Doesn't stalker scale to whoever is marked?

Yah well for all you guys that are super awesome at killing him.  Grats to you, I can not remember the last time any of these guys were more than a speed bump. Now I know from now on, Stalker, G3. Abort mission and start again. 

Isn't it a good thing that they're not a speed bump anymore? Generally describing a boss encounter as a "speed bump" is more of a complaint than a compliment

Yah well for all you guys that are super awesome at killing him. Grats to you, I can not remember the last time any of these guys were more than a speed bump. Now I know from now on, Stalker, G3. Abort mission and start again.

Whoa dude. You're taking the defeat in the wrong way. Aborting is an artificial way to appease yourself. While it may get rid of him deep down inside you still know the stalker beat you. Isn't it better to try and conquer him?

Also, is it really better to steamroll al content in this game? I mean bosses in games are supposed to be a pain in the butt. I mean isn't it more satisfying knowing you just killed a difficult boss than an easy one?

Edited by sushidubya