Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Have Kubrows, But What About Hunhows?

NeyoWargear

The Kubrow sentinel mask has been around for a long while, U7 if I remember correctly, and now we have pet Kubrows. But what about Hunhows? That sentinel mask has been around for a while. Do you think somewhere in the future that Kubrows may have an opponent for the spot of being our pets/companions?

Unless im missin something there isnt a kubrow mask for sentinels... and why would they make pets based on masks that only exist as masks. if there are hunhows and a kubrow mask please link.. also if the other masks excluding lotus are based on other thingd please link or post for me so i can study up 

edit: i thought kubrow was hunhow, and that hunhow had a different name... haha...

thats what i get for slacking

Edited by T4LCOMX

If you notice, the kubrow mask looks nothing like a kubrow.

This is true, but I was trying to convey, is that since the Kubrow is a thing and both the Kubrow and Hunhow mask were released close to another, it might become a creature we can have as a pet.

Crap, a double post. Forgot about the MultiQuote button.

Edited by NeyoWargear

This is true, but I was trying to convey, is that since the Kubrow is a thing and both the Kubrow and Hunhow mask were released close to another, it might become a creature we can have as a pet. 

There definitely will be more pets released in the future. Whether or not they are themed after sentinel masks remains to be seen. I can't wait for the next pet though. I wanna be a Tenno Pokemon Master.

Hmm, seems the gene pool didn't like this one. It sure ain't going to win any beauty pageants. Though it does convey a more durable, armored Kubrow. 

My precious Ardjet probably wouldn't stand a chance against those type of Kubrows in packs. She's pretty durable though.

Not really the point he was trying to make I don't think. I personally would like to see a "hunhow" lol.

Exactly! I really was just wondering if anyone would think/like to see a Hunhow pet in the future.

if we do see one it will probably resemble an anteater or something like that

It could, seeing how drastic the mask and actual creature look.

You kidding? I'd own the S#&$ out of that Kubrow.

Maybe I am kidding, but based on it's looks, it appears to be much tougher and stronger than our Kubrows.

i would really love a hunhow or whatever, the mask is cute

As would I, the Hunhow mask is much more pleasing to my eyes than the Kubrow one.

There definitely will be more pets released in the future. Whether or not they are themed after sentinel masks remains to be seen. I can't wait for the next pet though. I wanna be a Tenno Pokemon Master.

Don't we all want to be Tenno Pokemon Masters?

Unless im missin something there isnt a kubrow mask for sentinels... and why would they make pets based on masks that only exist as masks. if there are hunhows and a kubrow mask please link.. also if the other masks excluding lotus are based on other thingd please link or post for me so i can study up 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Cosmetics

side note maybe i should keep track of existing dc threads 

DC threads?

My precious Ardjet probably wouldn't stand a chance against those type of Kubrows in packs. She's pretty durable though.

I don't think my Dens could take a pack, but maybe one head on, we'll have to see.