Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Kubrows A Big Joke Or What?

Ketec

so besides begin bugged and stuck with quests for 4 days - finally grinding the egg.... waiting for batteries and crap - it incubated.. basically for 2 days.

And STILL its useless. Now i find out that i have to WAIT another 2 days just to start using it.

This is the worst paymentwall  to date "pay or wait a week".

Didn't take that long for me. I used mine for the first time yesterday and he was quite effective with Loki on Saturn - Cassini. 

I downloaded the update on Friday night. Not a week and the experience was genuinely new to Warframe. 

There is a lot more potential with them. But the start so far is fun.

so besides begin bugged and stuck with quests for 4 days - finally grinding the egg.... waiting for batteries and crap - it incubated.. basically for 2 days.

And STILL its useless. Now i find out that i have to WAIT another 2 days just to start using it.

This is the worst paymentwall  to date "pay or wait a week".

Dude. I know we're in video game time but 4 days for an egg to turn puppy, then killer space dog really isn't a long time if you think about it.

Also plat can only help you skip incubation, you still have to wait for it to mature,

The only problem I have at all with Kubrows is that you're punished for changing to another. That 3 hour stasis recovery timer is ridiculous when the four types of Kubrow all have drastically different roles that a person might want to use them for.

EDIT: That and the eggs having a ridiculously low drop rate.

Edited by LoneTonberry

You sound like one of those that must have everything right away. Wake up from your little world and come back to reality. Get used to waitimg, cause you'll have to live with it till you are dead, simpleas that. Tired of people like you posting all over the forums because you have to wait for something that you should earn.

To earn something you have to put in TIME and effort, cant just go around saying, " hey i want that, i already paid for that and this, i want it now!"

If you ordered food or so, you have to wait for it. If you ordered something online, you have to wait for it.

This is a game, play by the rules or just keep it to yourself.

No one wants to hear your childish rambling of how it takes too long just because you just cant wait.

IMHO a 24 hour wait to mature would have been more appropriate give the 2 day incubating time. Just sit back and wait. In the long run your have Forma that sucker over and over before it will truly be useful. Try to see the whole process as something not to be rushed through.

oh boy.. .all the philosophic life experienced turtles showed up.

But i bet your one of those who  could start one  very soon after u14 launch - instead of being stuck for over 4 days with quest bugs. Most likely makign ur 2nd or 3d kubrow by now.

Warframes take three days and a half to be ready at least. Some of them will have taken you quite the grind to find the parts. And you are telling us that you can't wait half a day more for a Kubrow to mature?

EDIT: it took me a ridiculous number of runs to see an Egg pop out of a den.

Edited by Vintovka

In my opinion the incubation time is pretty reasonable as is the time to wait for it to grow up. I mean hell, any frame out there you pretty much have to wait 3.5 days to be able to get it if you don't buy it with platinum. I'm perfectly fine waiting between 3 and 4 days to be able to use my Kubrow. I definitely think the stasis system needs some work. Personally I'd like to have it where they have reduced effectiveness for the 3 hours that they're recovering but not being able to use them full stop after bringing them out of stasis for 3 hours unless you pay 10 platinum is ridiculous.

EDIT: It is entirely too hot in here. I just realized I replied to this thread twice saying the exact same thing... Welp time to be done with anything requiring thought for the day.

Edited by LoneTonberry

oh boy.. .all the philosophic life experienced turtles showed up.

But i bet your one of those who  could start one  very soon after u14 launch - instead of being stuck for over 4 days with quest bugs. Most likely makign ur 2nd or 3d kubrow by now.

You know, if you're going to mock people for being "philosophic life experience turtles" you should learn how to spell "3rd"  and "making" first.

but you don't get a random frame. that u have to breed over and over again to get the looks u need and want.

You can get some imprints from other players on the market, if you already have an idea of what Kubrow you want and how it should look like. That should facilitate the process and reduce the risk given by random incubation. Or you might get lucky and find a good variety that you can make imprints off and sell them on the Market. You never know.

But I would slow things down a bit and see how Kubrows work first, and ultimately if they are worth leaving the Sentinel at home.

Edited by Vintovka

You know what I did? Instead of you know, complaining it was too long, despite the bugs, and the grind, because bet I played launch day, and worked through the prologue and then started the kubrow quest? I went to earth, I got my new nekros, which I had the foresight to build before the update figuring I'd need it. I put the wheel on and I grinded, and then when I got the egg, I looked at the time, said no, and opened up the inventory of parts and pieces I've collected, PLAYING THE GAME, and I sat in trading chat and I ground the plat out of every person I could find to rush that. Warframe works with three things, money, time, or effort. If you don't have money, you need time, if you don't want or have the time, then you put in the effort. Simple.

My Kubrow was Incubating merely hours after I started the quest. My Sunika Kubrow was matured about a day after it fully hatched. Then entire time it was hatching and maturing, Iw as alternating petting it, and beating infested with other infested.

It REALLY doesn't take that long for them to mature :T The only "long" part about the Kubrow is leveling it, since you DON'T want to take them to Sechura straightaway. Also, keep in mind I only have the one, though if I really wanted, I could stasis Smokey and hatch my second egg.

You sound like one of those that must have everything right away. Wake up from your little world and come back to reality. Get used to waitimg, cause you'll have to live with it till you are dead, simpleas that. Tired of people like you posting all over the forums because you have to wait for something that you should earn.

To earn something you have to put in TIME and effort, cant just go around saying, " hey i want that, i already paid for that and this, i want it now!"

If you ordered food or so, you have to wait for it. If you ordered something online, you have to wait for it.

This is a game, play by the rules or just keep it to yourself.

No one wants to hear your childish rambling of how it takes too long just because you just cant wait.

You sound like one of those people who assume DE couldn't have made the wait time shorter or longer on whim. I never get you guys with your fervent white knighting that tell others customers their opinions are less valid then your own. I mean you are entirely entitled to see the world this way but aren't there other things to consider.

Let me try to open your mind a bit. Time is one of the few things that once spent can not be given back. It is likely the most valuable resources on the planet yet many seem fine with wasting it. Delayed gratification is a concept that is fast disappearing. Throughout the history of our species we have literally tried to fulfill our needs quicker by reducing delay. From the automobile to internet it has literally always been about delaying wait times. 

Let me ask you a few questions. Would you like waiting 3 weeks for your mail? Would you be fine with 56k internet for life? Would mind if every time you were asked to wait one hour you were forced to wait two? 

The only fools in this world are those who do not understand how precious time is. I can understand the OP's response given the expectations vs the reality. I can understand your criticism of his impatience but, the rest of your post is utter nonsense.

There are no real rules. DE required two resets vs one? The reason they probably did this was so you couldn't rush incubation at 7:59 pm and have a mature Kubrow one minute later.

I have never had quest bugs, only that Lotus and Ordis won't shut up. When doing the quests I played solo due to matchmaking isues and comonsense that quests in other games that I've played normally are meant to be played alone.

Getting an egg seems for me to be no trouble, got my first egg in less than 3 runs, and after starting the incubation process i went mod farming for my kubrow and got my second egg on first run. I am perfectly fine with waiting, have to, only thing that i feel DE messed up on was making it clear how long it takes to mature, which is now known to be two login reward cycles.

But seriously if you cant handle waiting, shut up. But if youcare having quest bugs, then post only about that and maybe contact support if something is broken from the bugs. How you handled your issues of bugs in the quest system was the wrong way. Remember, people are more willing to help when you are clear with your isues and ask politly. Posting as you did will only bring trouble and thus you won't get help and come and further.

Getting an egg seems for me to be no trouble, got my first egg in less than 3 runs, and after starting the incubation process i went mod farming for my kubrow and got my second egg on first run. I am perfectly fine with waiting, have to, only thing that i feel DE messed up on was making it clear how long it takes to mature, which is now known to be two login reward cycles.

Oh! 2fast4me X.x

Took me 5 runs to get my first egg, second was 3 runs later xD

What kind did you get, may I ask, for your first hatched one?

so cuz you had no bugs and got stuff fast.. its fine. and u seem to assume that's the case for everyone.

It took nearly 4 days before i could even get past the vor quest.

then another 20+ runs to get 1 egg.