Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help! Rank 5 -->6 Rank Up Test.

kiwicanfly

Question

23 answers to this question

Not sure what to tell you.

How exactly are you failing?

I only failed it once, and that was because I had bolt weapons when I went into the thing.

Passed it easily on second try.

If you're not able to keep up with it, try taking a gorgon and just spraying anytime you're near the globe, i guess.

But you should probably becareful of the reload time, as you'll most likely miss a bunch of them during that time.

I personally used a lato with extended clip, reload speed and fire rate.

Make sure you follow the lines even when you're reloading.

Don't panic if you miss a globe or two and seem to be falling behind.

Just let it go and get ahead of the next one.

I used Braton Vandal, fit it with only a maxed Fast hands mod. I accidentally sold off my clip magazine mod, but I passed it nonetheless.

Trick is to kinda be very prepared to move your mouse or even predict where it will go.

I went in this utterly clueless and failed miserably, it was my own fault for not researching it but the lack of intuitive information is pretty annoying. I'll be trying my second attempt when i get home tonight.

Thanks to the posters above though for providing some helpful information.

I hate to say it, but if you can't keep up, nothing is going to help you.

Just keep trying and maybe get used to it.

Try turning your mouse sensitivity up maybe?

Or you can try my gorgon idea. :p

If it makes you feel any better, the rank 6 -> 7 test is probably one of the easiest tests.

I need help with this as well. I have failed it 9 times already. Each time when I get to level three, it goes to fast for me to keep up with. The other problem being that after round one, I lose the start orientation. So when round two starts I don't know where the first ball is. So I lose a few seconds but that is not so critical until I get to round three. I really do need some advice.... someone suggested decreasing my mouse speed and I do like the idea of trying to predict where the balls end up but hopefully someone has better ideas?

I'm using a boltor, though I am getting slightly better. Hope I can get it soon I think I would have enough that I can go 5>6>7 in 48 hours I've leveled a lot of stuff while on 5. I know I will eventually get it, but knowing I don't have to have it perfect is a great help might be better for me knowing that

It's not even possible to pass this with a Paris, lol.

The reload time and the bolt travel time would guarentee you wouldn't hit a single globe during wave 3.

As for the start of the next wave, i just keep turning around and around really fast.

You might miss the first globe, but you'll definitely see the green line connecting to the next one.

Make sure you're getting the top ones too in your field of vision.

I'm using a boltor, though I am getting slightly better. Hope I can get it soon I think I would have enough that I can go 5>6>7 in 48 hours I've leveled a lot of stuff while on 5. I know I will eventually get it, but knowing I don't have to have it perfect is a great help might be better for me knowing that

Don't use a Boltor. The travel time on the bolts, even though it's not much, will affect you.

I went into the test first time with a boltor and akbolto's and that's why I failed.

Next day, I switched it out for a braton and lato.

I didn't even use the braton, just a lato with extended clip size, reload speed, and fire rate and passed it easily with plenty of time to spare even on the 3rd wave.

Trust me, you'll notice a difference without the bolt travel time.

I hate to say it, but if you can't keep up, nothing is going to help you.

Just keep trying and maybe get used to it.

Try turning your mouse sensitivity up maybe?

Or you can try my gorgon idea. :p

If it makes you feel any better, the rank 6 -> 7 test is probably one of the easiest tests.

Increased my mouse sensitivity and upgraded fire rate , and bam! I completed the test ^^

finally :D rank 6 now