Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Nerf

kingston229

Honestly, I LOVE that Trinity got rebalanced. It shows that DE does listen to those of us calling to nerf *ACTUAL* overpowered garbage. With any luck, Oberon will also get a rebalance, let him get a bit buffed, and scale better, I'm still going to make Trinity, once I get a reactor, already have a build planned, and I know it'll be useful :)

Honestly i would not mind Oberon getting a buff, but as he stands he really does not need a buff, you just need to know how to use him.

Honestly i would not mind Oberon getting a buff, but as he stands he really does not need a buff, you just need to know how to use him.

Oh? If I end up making him, I may forma out all but one, MAYBE two of his powers. I'm just not sure how to build him, so I'm kind of hanging back from him.

I'd poke around and ask how goes it, to the runners, but I'm about to make a rant thread based on Void parkour rooms.

Just Vaughn and me in 30m t3 survival.

I did more damage and killed ~440 enemies while he was at 350

recorded it, too

So doing more damage = Trinity is useless???!!!

/facepalm

Edit: wups, didn't see the next posts, sry.

Edited by Rorgal_Sina

So doing more damage = Trinity is useless???!!!

/facepalm

no. You shouldn't call someone a bad player and claim that they need something OP when they say trinity shouldn't be nerfed.

also, we invited trinity, but trinity never made it. Just the two of us.

Edited by nitroz76

no. You shouldn't call someone a bad player and claim that they need something OP when they say trinity shouldn't be nerfed.

We didn't call you a bad player, we said you didn't understand how trinity's powers were used. The amount of damage you deal compared to me has nothing to do with whether you're good or bad either.

Just Vaughn and me in 30m t3 survival.

I did more damage and killed ~440 enemies while he was at 350

recorded it, too

Proof, please. 

All of this is hot air until we have proof. 

EDIT: Actually, never mind. 

Edited by Renegade343

Oh snap you're a great player because you did more damage! You and Vaugahn are idiots. Vaugahn should have just shut your &#! down with logic. This thread is for me to piss on because kids like you don't "get it."

Wanna 1v1 on CoD knife only with wall hacks on m8? Your mum is recording for us right? 

Don't forget to put a long &#! intro and outro video with linkin park crawling in my skin playing so loud its mostly static pumping out.

Trinity got NERFED eat it. It will never change. Stop trying to carry lowbies who can't do the content if its too hard for them.