Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Nerf

kingston229

Hey... Guess what?

I tried and the majority died anyway.  The nerfs proved the ult too inneffective, plus there is absolutely NO SCALING for the ability. Making blessing pure S H I T

Beautiful and articulate argument

/sarcasm

Blessing has no scaling? It does the same exact thing on Mercury that it does in a T4 Survival. I don't understand what you are trying to get at.

Hey... Guess what?

I tried and the majority died anyway.  The nerfs proved the ult too inneffective, plus there is absolutely NO SCALING for the ability. Making blessing pure S H I T

I'm sorry you lack the skill to play without permanent invincibility, but the game shouldn't have to compensate for your lack of skill. Also, this:

You know it gives damage resistance, heals teammates across the map, and does shields as well? Not to mention it's always a full restore and the damage resist is a percentage which means it scales perfectly. 

Not if you are carrying some intermediates to help them out with XP and loot. 

If they can't handle the levels they are playing on, then they shouldn't be playing on those levels in the first place. Hurray for common sense!

Edited by RyojinOrion

Well then that's on you for not wanting to use her the way she is designed. Your argument here is "I can no longer go 40+ minutes in survival without being permanently invincible" or "Please DE I want to help new players level up stuff" is a &!$$ poor argument to say the least. 

Don't pretend to be a noble "advanced" player trying to help. You are just upset that you may now have to pay attention while playing and on top of that learn how to not die. 

Well, maybe you should get a game of t3-4 survival in with me and find out for yourself. 

Anything less bores me.

Well, maybe you should get a game of t3-4 survival in with me and find out for yourself. 

Anything less bores me.

Let's do it. We can get someone from this thread in to play trinity and see how well they support us!

Honestly, I LOVE that Trinity got rebalanced. It shows that DE does listen to those of us calling to nerf *ACTUAL* overpowered garbage. With any luck, Oberon will also get a rebalance, let him get a bit buffed, and scale better, I'm still going to make Trinity, once I get a reactor, already have a build planned, and I know it'll be useful :)

I LOVE playing support-type frames, and I've modded my Valkyr as supportive :3