Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 And Pc

I want my kubrow to die by naturals causes. I believe heavy gunners are a natural cause of death in the Warframe universe

Wrong. Dread is the one and only true natural cause of death. For everything, including but not limited to heavy gunners.

Overall if I were to say anything good about new UI it's that current star map navigation on PS4 is awful.

Lol the game already glitches to S#&$ on ps4 to it's not a complete "smooth" ride there is error after error that closes the application when your in the middle of t4s I get what your saying though there would be a lot more more bugs than what there is

Really? Nothing is ever a completely smooth ride. I think there is a bit of hyperbole in this statement for a couple of reasons: 1) DE patched the T4 crash; 2) you say there are soooo many glitches, but in reality, maybe there are 2 or 3. 

PS4 is lucky that we have the PC side of things to be tested. It not only helps DE help the PC side of thing with hotfixes, but it also helps us get an all around better product when the patch finally ships. 

Edited by (PS4)DSG-x-3

It can't be developed for PS4 simultaneously; it has to be developed for PC first, then adapted for PS4. Even without the certification hiccup, the release times would never match. Not only that, but they would rarely ever intend to, because there are always pretty major bugs in these releases. Best to get the most stable version into PS4 to quell the teeming hordes.

Dear God,

Please grant us, PS4 users, divine patience to endure the horrific wait time for new updates. Although You have seen fit in Your infinite wisdom to grant us more polished updates due to PC players being the first "testers", our current worldview shaped by our insatiable craving for instant gratification hurls us into jealous madness. Have mercy on us.

Amen.

Dear God,

Please grant us, PS4 users, divine patience to endure the horrific wait time for new updates. Although You have seen fit in Your infinite wisdom to grant us more polished updates due to PC players being the first "testers", our current worldview shaped by our insatiable craving for instant gratification hurls us into jealous madness. Have mercy on us.

Amen.

barack-obama-not-bad-face-32.jpeg

Well played man.  Well played.  XD

As for the gap between PS4 and PC, it probably won't ever vanish entirely. The issue is that Warframe is developed on PC and then ported to PS4. The developers are creating a PC game, and then a handful of developers who are familiar with the PS4 development process then take the PC build and start working their magic to make it compatible on PS4.

Blaming Sony and the cert process (not you specifically Letter13, but posters on this thread in general) is ignorant BS.  Yes, that adds an extra layer of delay but that is all.

The root problem is the mentality that Warframe is a PC game ported to consoles and the fact that this is the way DE still operates.  Warframe is now a cross platform game and needs to be developed as such.  To me this means that a build submission to cert happens within a week of release on the PC, not 4-6 weeks later with another 2 weeks of cert time on top of that.

It also means that PC releases can't be utter garbage that get 8 hot fixes in 7 days.  In order to get a build into cert soon after PC release the code has to be SOLID going out the door.

DE, I absolutely love this game but you can only cling to your BETA tag for so long.

First: Destiny is a joke

Second: The problem with the updates is Sony´s fault. They have to do ther cert mambo jambo to see if the update is cool. Why should pc players have to wait for their update if its already ready to ship?

There's so much potato in this post that I don't know where to begin. I understand that with over 4000 posts here that the numbers aren't in your favor but at at least make an effort

Back to topic: DE is understaffed on the ps4 side /thread

Will warframe ever get brought to speed with PC it seems a little rediculouse PC gets all this crazy stuff after breeding grounds and we have failed to even get it after suspicious shipments why not release dlc /updates on the same day so you don't got ps4 users twittling debating on dropping it for destiny lol , any other thoughts on this framers ?

I'm sad after Saturday I have to come back destiny don't leave me!!!

Dear God,

Amen.

Have no fear our father god almighty has answered us with a new destiny. It's beta alone has shown me the path of light

Praise be to god

Amen

The potential and actual earnings for Warframe on consoles is probably astronomical. I would think having an XB1 release also on the horizon, they would beef up their staff to keep the game fresh.

The death of any and all free to play games is lack of new content for the player base to buy. The pay walls and stuff are secondary if there is literally nothing to buy in the first place.

sony should have a larger team for certs, it's got barely any games yet it's slow already. DE should allow a public test server to get out better code and eliminate a ton of these bugs before release.