The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows Are Short Lived Creatures

Gammaion

The sad thing is that the DE brought this up before they where release and NOW YOU COMPLAIN. Not when they where still in development, no you complain after they have been released even though the DE said this would happen. -.-

Heres a solution to everyones problem, if you don't want a Kubrow, don't get one. If you can't take care of your Kubrow, don't get one. If you can't keep your Kubrow alive. Don't, get, one.

Kubrows. like Dark sectors are ENDGAME. For Hardcore players and Endgame players.

If you want midgame then get a Sentinal.

Though people want Endgame and Kubrows are ENDGAME. No one said Endgame ment level 100 enemies, TBH that would had been boring. 

Endgame means Content that you have to pay attention to, work for, and actually want to get.

Kubrows are a perfect example of what Hardcore items should be. Kubrows Are not for Casuals, they are for Hardcore players who want Endgame Content.

Edited by Feallike

Yes, they die. Permanently. Forever.

Its a heartbreak for my wallet too.

This is one of those things were I would REALLY want to hear from whoever's idea that was and have them answer the question: "Why did you think that was a good idea?" 

This is one of those things were I would REALLY want to hear from whoever's idea that was and have them answer the question: "Why did you think that was a good idea?" 

Your answer would be: " We are artist and saying that our decisions are bad is killing creative thinking". Knowing people in charge for Warframe development, ill would say some have vanity issues. They wont admit bad decisions even if they are pretty obvious.

All Kubrows must die for the glory of Cat god.

The sad thing is that the DE brought this up before they where release and NOW YOU COMPLAIN. Not when they where still in development, no you complain after they have been released even though the DE said this would happen. -.-

Heres a solution to everyones problem, if you don't want a Kubrow, don't get one. If you can't take care of your Kubrow, don't get one. If you can't keep your Kubrow alive. Don't, get, one.

Kubrows. like Dark sectors are ENDGAME. For Hardcore players and Endgame players.

Though people want Endgame and Kubrows are ENDGAME. No one said Endgame ment level 100 enemies, TBH that would had been boring. 

Endgame means Content that you have to pay attention to, work for, and actually want to get.

Kubrows are a perfect example of what Hardcore items should be. Kubrows Are not for Casuals, they are for Hardcore players who want Endgame Content.

I don't agree. 

Endgame should be challenge, not grind, not 'who has the best numbers' and certainly nothing that has non-malleable real life time constraints.

Having something 'go away' permanently is not 'endgame' it's not hard or challenging, it doesn't make you think it doesn't give you something to do it doesn't give you a goal to strive for it doesn't make you feel like you've accomplish something. It's worthless.  

The whole 'if you don't like it, don't use it.' argument is pretty much null and void in all circumstances. Criticism is criticism, and saying that wont make it go away. 

Well for now you can lock the dogs up in stasis before it's their "bed time". You can avoid using stabilizers for now. DE needs to think a bit better about maintenence costs. 100k cred isn't a lot for some players but an equally if not larger segment of the playerbase don't play long enough to trivialize that amount. I think a more appropriate price would be 35k (about the cost of one large payout amount from a Corpus or Grineer set of invasion alerts. You know invasion alerts could use a bit of a rework too in light of the Dark Sector cash grab going on).

Edited by Trajhenkhetlive

Excuse me? I have stated twice that this thread was not created for the intent of complaining, but instead lore speculation as to why they age so quickly. As I have said twice, reread my OP before jumping to the conclusion that it I started this thread to complain about Kubrows.

I am an endgame player with a vast amount of credits and I have an incubator being created as you read this post.

Edited by Gammaion

This friggin' guy. You are delegating and redefining terms to your advantage instead of using the base definition.

Endgame: content to be sought after the end of a game, usually after the main story or mission has been completed.

As of now, there is no main mission and there certainly isn't a story mode in Warframe. This means that endgame varies massively from user to user. Considering you can only get a Kubrow on Earth, the third planet and first one new players start off on, I would in no way consider them endgame content. They are a credit and platinum sinkhole at this point, offering no obvious advantage over sentinels even though they require way more maintenance. That doesn't make them endgame, that makes them unbalanced and somewhat broken. People have been complaining about Kubrows since long... LONG before this update dropped, were you just absent from the forums for a few months or what?

Now that they are out, people have the ability to really look at the Kubrow mechanics and pick apart the problems, bugs, and imbalances that come with them, but you're just here to say "F*** you, they're perfect like they are! Go cry in your corner crybabies. WAAAH! Don't like it, don't use it!"

In all seriousness you sound more like a child than anyone else I've encountered on this thread.

Edited by Kestral9999