Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sectors And Sore Loser Hosts

Ok they my not be "exploiters" but the spamming of powers and explosive weapons gives the players an unfair advantage which should not be the case in PvP. Players should be able to play a fair and fun PvP experience where the only thing required to win is the players own skill and wits, not hysteria & Penta

That. It's just people

Playing cheap with their so called "skill"

Eh, you play this missions to destroy a rail or prevent a rail from being destroyed. So whatever helps doing that including quitting the game will be done. See, without dedicated servers it won't work. There's a reason why Killzone games used them. And I'd like to point out that in Killzone MP PvP is the entire reason, you play to have fun killing people. In Warframe PvP is something you're forced to do to get a Dark Sector for your clan.

Lag is the main thing that turns me off in PvP DS. P2P connection isn't exactly the best when it comes to PvP.

Not to mention that DE isn't exactly focused on balancing PvP yet.

Edited by Rhiasu

Look at CS, BF etc.

They are basicly very alike eachothers. Sure there are some differences in the choice of weapons and vehicles.

Warframe is not generic, and I love it.

So someone has a skill that you find unfair, I see them as a challenge to get better.

It is what you make of it.

A very popular reply from WoT comes to mind with people talking about how OP some things are.

If it is so OP, just get one yourself.

In short, nothing is OP, you just need to get better.

Thats so biased. Especially in a game where no one is on equal grounds.

Thats so biased. Especially in a game where no one is on equal grounds.

How is it biased? His view of it is instead of complaining that people are OP for using X weapon or Y frame power, he sees it as a challenge. What can he do to not get stomped by X or Y immediately? Can he do something to survive more than one shot? Can he change his tactics so maybe he doesn't get seen? There's options from his view. He expressed his opinion. 

Here's the definition of the word bias: a particular tendency or inclination, especially one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of question; prejudice.

So explain to me how he was biased?