Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows Are Cheaper Than You Think

Noxonion

Now, I've seen people that complain about Kubrows being too expensive to maintain, but are they really?

1. The Healing needles (forgot their name, lol) heal your Kubrow 40% health. Every day my Kubrow loses 20%, which means he loses 140% every week. Every bundle has 6 Needles. 6*40%= 240%. That means, with every pack, I can sustain my Kubrow for about two weeks.

And getting 100,000 credits every two weeks isn't that difficult. You just farm Sechura or Void missions.

2. Kubrows don't lose that much Loyalty. Of course, if you bring an Unranked Sahasa into a T4 defense, don't be surprised if your Kubrow dies. All you need is Pack Leader, Link Mods and you'll be fine.

So are they really that expensive to have?

Kubrows are not for Newbies, they are Endgame pets. 

Since you need Aragon to get them (the only place to get Aragon successfully is T4) that proves the fact that they are Endgame and not for Newbies.

They are sooo easy to take care of that i get so furious when people actually complain about them being to hard to take care of. X-x

The credit issue might be challenging for new and low-rank players, but is not an issue for medium-high rank players who have easy access to most/all of the game's credit grinding areas. 

A new player wont be getting a Kubrow anytime soon.

Well, most people don't like to see their kubrow even 20% below max health, coz OCD etc? I dunno.

Kubrows have never been a problem personally, but if your a casual player who only comes on once or twice  a week, theyre very tamagotchi to maintain. See it from others' point of view too bro, makes everything a lot less complicated.

Well, most people don't like to see their kubrow even 20% below max health, coz OCD etc? I dunno.

Kubrows have never been a problem personally, but if your a casual player who only comes on once or twice  a week, theyre very tamagotchi to maintain. See it from others' point of view too bro, makes everything a lot less complicated.

Really? You think that I'm not a casual?

P.S. There's a thing called Stasis, try it ;)

For me, 100k credits every week/two weeks ARE too much. 100k credits just to maintain a pet. Not to level it, or refine it. Just to maintain. 

To these 100k cretis you have to add credits used for weapons, for Mods, for build keys and all the other stuff so, yes, it's too much. 

And it's too much also the loss of DNA integrity per day. What kind of unnatural mutated monsters are Kubrows to need an intervention to stabilise their DNA everytwo days?! With that loss their natural life expectation would be something like 1 or 2 seconds.

I really can't even imagine the damages their organs and apparatus have to need so much interventions...  

It's just a nuisance. We aren't picking up Kubrick poop so that's good but what's the logic in diminishing Health?

Is my pet dying with cancer?

Is it because we are in deep space and my pet could be aging faster?

I just hatched it, why the hell does it have health problems?

I need Kubrow insurance >_>

Hey guys heres a way to never lose DNA Integrity.

AT 7:00 PM (US east or Canada)  you put your Kubrow into stasis, then take it out after the Daily reward.

AND GUESS WHAT! YOU LOSE 0 DNA INTEGRITY! :O :O :O

Isn't that a easy way to bypass the system, and it only costs 3 hours of wait time. -.- Ofcourse thats 3x the amount of time it takes to farm Sechuras for 100k credits, but who am i to judge. >.>

Edited by Feallike

Really? You think that I'm not a casual?

P.S. There's a thing called Stasis, try it ;)

Sheesh didnt have to be mean about it. Obviously I use stasis as well. Im just saying its not anyones place to judge other players experiences with kubrows simply because you feel they are easy to take care of

Technically you just need to make 16,666 credits each day (or every other day if what you say is true), as you get 6 injectors per pack.

Yes, the Needles actually do heal for 40%. Even the Wiki stated that fact.

Kubrows are not for Newbies, they are Endgame pets. 

Since you need Aragon to get them (the only place to get Aragon successfully is T4) that proves the fact that they are Endgame and not for Newbies.

They are sooo easy to take care of that i get so furious when people actually complain about them being to hard to take care of. X-x

You can get Argon easily.

It's the 150k credit to make the first incubator that prevents them from making it even if they get a lucky drop in Void T I on first run.

Pay 100k for BP to build carrier, color it want ever I want with my chosen color pack, maybe aply a skin if I decide to buy one, then equip mods and kick @$$ INDEFINITELY.

All permanent one time purchases plat/credit no upkeep required doesn't get tired.

Sentinels rule and kubros drool. Actual control over customization, NO UPKEEP and maybe slightly less effective in combat (kubrows can "hold" a boss in place, seen it with jackal) but alas coolbrows as they are with the upkeep and RNG cutomization just don't do it for me.

Perhaps the fact that we even have to invest time into our pets where before it was a one time thing makes people uncomfortable eh?

considering kubrows require maintenance, they should theoretically be much, much superior to sentinels, and therefore reequire sacrifice  and time to keep. I don't liek it,but I live with it, because theres really not much else about it to say.

Pay 100k for BP to build carrier, color it want ever I want with my chosen color pack, maybe aply a skin if I decide to buy one, then equip mods and kick @$$ INDEFINITELY.

All permanent one time purchases plat/credit no upkeep required doesn't get tired.

Sentinels rule and kubros drool. Actual control over customization, NO UPKEEP and maybe slightly less effective in combat (kubrows can "hold" a boss in place, seen it with jackal) but alas coolbrows as they are with the upkeep and RNG cutomization just don't do it for me.

Is it really hard to make 8,333 (16,666) credits a day (every other day)? Besides, it's no myth that Kubrows can be more durable and more damaging than any Sentinel could be.

Perhaps the fact that we even have to invest time into our pets where before it was a one time thing makes people uncomfortable eh?

considering kubrows require maintenance, they should theoretically be much, much superior to sentinels, and therefore reequire sacrifice  and time to keep. I don't liek it,but I live with it, because theres really not much else about it to say.

And they are superior than sentinels. With the Link Shields and Link Health mods they can have over 1500 additional health and shields, depending on how you build your warframe. And they can do much more damage. Not to mention if you max out loyal companion (which gives you around 13 seconds bleedout time instead of just 3) you won't have to worry about losing your Kubrow during a mission.

Hey guys heres a way to never lose DNA Integrity.

AT 7:00 PM (US east or Canada)  you put your Kubrow into stasis, then take it out after the Daily reward.

AND GUESS WHAT! YOU LOSE 0 DNA INTEGRITY! :O :O :O

Isn't that a easy way to bypass the system, and it only costs 3 hours of wait time. -.- Ofcourse thats 3x the amount of time it takes to farm Sechuras for 100k credits, but who am i to judge. >.>

Well, if DNA Stabilizers were sold for Plats only I could agree. DE need money so they created this kind of system to force a player to continue pay to maintain a Kubrow. Ok.

BUT, they're sold for CREDITS. What's the point in continue to make an intervention to stabilise their DNA? Ok, you obtain them thanks to DNA manipulation bla bla bla, but 20% per day? Really, what are they? Dying mutated monsters? Come on. 

I can understand a loss of 5% to DNA Integrity per day. At the end you play with their DNA with imprintings and so on but they're living being that fight, not dying beast with every organ damaged. 

About the statis (that's the reason for the quote), imagine a player who works from 8.00 a.m to 17.00. He returns home at 18/19 p.m., he put the Kubrow out of stasis and then, at 21 p.m., MAYBE he could use it in battle. Wow.

Ah, and that's not all. Do you see the credits he farmed so hard? Good, because he needs to use them to maintain the beast he will never allowed to use. 

Please be seriuos. 

Well, if DNA Stabilizers were sold for Plats only I could agree. DE need money so they created this kind of system to force a player to continue pay to maintain a Kubrow. Ok.

BUT, they're sold for CREDITS. What's the point in continue to make an intervention to stabilise their DNA? Ok, you obtain them thanks to DNA manipulation bla bla bla, but 20% per day? Really, what are they? Dying mutated monsters? Come on. 

I can understand a loss of 5% to DNA Integrity per day. At the end you play with their DNA with imprintings and so on but they're living being that fight, not dying beast with every organ damaged. 

About the statis (that's the reason for the quote), imagine a player who works from 8.00 a.m to 17.00. He returns home at 18/19 p.m., he put the Kubrow out of stasis and then, at 21 p.m., MAYBE he could use it in battle. Wow.

Ah, and that's not all. Do you see the credits he farmed so hard? Good, because he needs to use them to maintain the beast he will never allowed to use. 

Please be seriuos. 

The DNA injector thingies restore 40% of the Kubrow's DNA, which means you can get away with using an injector every other day. Also, I have to agree that putting the Kubrow in stasis before the daily rewards is a bit of a silly idea. Sure, it would work, but it's not really practical.

Let me be perfectly Clear on how Kubrows are suppose to work. -.-

They are not suppose to be easy to use, they are not suppose to be used Casually, they are not suppose to be for people who login once a week.

They are for Players who log in every day, players who play atleast 10 missions a day, and players who want hard content or want to work for stuff.

TD;LR: Kubrows are for Hardcore players, and where never designed for Casual players. 

Casual players are suppose to use Sentinals, Hardcore players are suppose to use Kubrows. Thats how the system is suppose to work, and TBH its a good system.

Though i do agree that 3 hours is a little stupid wait time. :/ 1 hour would be ressonable, since i hate having to plan ahead for a T4 Survival when using a Sahasa because i can't just go in and get a Raksa or a Sunika at once. 

Edit: INB4 Kubrows are nerfed and don't lose DNA, and you restore 100% loyalty a day. :/ I can see DE doing that just from all the complaining. >.>

Edited by Feallike

Let me be perfectly Clear on how Kubrows are suppose to work. -.-

They are not suppose to be easy to use, they are not suppose to be used Casually, they are not suppose to be for people who login once a week.

They are for Players who log in every day, players who play atleast 10 missions a day, and players who want hard content or want to work for stuff.

TD;LR: Kubrows are for Hardcore players, and where never designed for Casual players. 

Casual players are suppose to use Sentinals, Hardcore players are suppose to use Kubrows. Thats how the system is suppose to work, and TBH its a good system.

I'm gonna have to disagree with that.

Money is not issue , the way Kubrow is , they lose moral , hey our warframe died 614716548 time maybe at low rank , they never give up , always kill more , but that kubrow die once and lose some moral -.-' he need to be healed

if he die (which happen quit alot)  you have to save him fast , but for that you need to detect where he is... and withouth the mod you have like Uh 3 seconde to ressurect him , not really worth it