Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want My Color Set Fixed. You Ruined The Tenno Set.

Zantos54

Classic, and Classic Saturated looked a bit odd from what they were originally. Given the release of the gamma pallete I don't know if those will get a fix. That being said, all the other palletes in Legacy mode barring Tenno are back in original form. DE gets a thank you for that one it's like doubling up the palletes one used to have.

Edited by Trajhenkhetlive

Classic, and Classic Saturated looked a bit odd from what they were originally. Given the release of the gamma pallete I don't know if those will get a fix. That being said, all the other palletes in Legacy mode barring Tenno are back in original form. DE gets a thank you for that one it's like doubling up the palletes one used to have.

True, and I do like the gamma set

Edited by OrphanMaker

True, and I do like the gamma set

Second that. Still doesn't really replace what I had bought with the Tenno palette. Actually, I haven't played around with colors that much since that palette got bugged. Only thing I did notice were that the gamma values of the last (edit: or first, depending how you look at it) two columns of palettes that are sorted by brightness (e.g. Gamma and not Easter or Shamrock etc.) are too similar, i.e. both are nearly black.

I think the color fix and the hotfix to optionally "re-break" our colors needs another fix... I don't envy the design guys right now.

Edited by Dusklite